04

•° ✿ °•

.•° ✿ °•.

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ⚠️: sᴘᴏɪʟᴇʀ ᴀʟᴇʀᴛ! 📌 ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ʟɪɴᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴɢᴀ 📌 ᴀɴᴅ ᴀs ᴜsᴜᴀʟ, ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴇʀʀᴏʀ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ 😩

.

" 𝗂 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅 𝗌𝗈 𝗎𝗇𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗂 𝗐𝗈𝗄𝖾 𝗎𝗉 𝗇/𝗇. " Mikey said out of the blue while the two of you are standing while watching the perfect view of the busy street of Shibuya at the balcony of his room.

you tilted your head to see the whole view of his face scanning the expression his having right now.

" 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖽𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝖾𝖺𝗇 𝖻𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍? " you flash a slight smile because you are happy of how he openly say what's on his mind to you.

you remember the day when he tried to pushed you away to his life same as what he did to his old friends from Tokyo Manji Gang, he doesn't want anyone to be on the same fate like him. but of course you don't want that. you don't want him to suffer alone in the dark. if you'll be at the same fate as him. so it be. you don't care.

.

you know that he hates crying in front of others. actually, he never cry in front of the others or maybe he did it once. he doesn't want the other to see the weak side of him that's why he always choose to suffer alone.

.

crying means weak for his perspective. he rarely open things up to the others even to his closest friends.

.

but as the time goes by, he slowly opening up things to you that makes you happy because you want him to feel that his not alone. you're always here for him.

" 𝗂 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖾𝗑𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗂𝗇. " he deeply sigh.

" 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍.. 𝗆𝖺𝗒𝖻𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝖺 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗌𝗅𝖾𝖾𝗉. " you said while gently patting his back.

you went inside to get your silver wig and putting it to covering your real hair. you again next to him while busy clipping the wig making sure that its perfectly fix and will not fall just like what you always do.

" 𝗇/𝗇, 𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝖧𝖺𝗇𝗆𝖺 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖪𝗈𝗄𝗈 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗎𝗉 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋. " he said and by the looks of him.. he really looks bothered about his thoughts.

" 𝗒𝗈𝗎 know 𝗂 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍? 𝗂'𝗆 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝖻𝗎𝗌𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖾𝗌 𝗌𝗈 𝗂 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾. " you gave him a reassuring smile.