03

•° ✿ °•

.•° ✿ °•.

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ⚠️: ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴇʀʀᴏʀ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ📌

.

𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙤𝙪𝙩, there you saw Mikey sitting at the center while Koko is at the side standing beside the window busy talking to someone on the phone and Sanzu is napping at the couch.

" 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄! 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾.. 𝖬𝗋.𝖣𝖾𝗅𝖺 𝖢𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖺 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌. " Koko said motioning you to come close to him.

you walk towards him and removed your mask, " 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗎𝗇𝗌 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖻𝗎𝗍𝗈𝗋 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍? " you asked taking the phone to his hand and he nodded.

" 𝘔𝘴.𝘒 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦. 𝘐𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘔𝘴.𝘒? " Mr.Dela Costa asked.

" 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗄? 𝗂 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗐𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗇. 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗐𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖺𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝖼𝗄𝗌 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍. 𝗂 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗂𝗇𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗆 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖽𝖺𝗒. "

" 𝘰𝘬 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘔𝘴.𝘒... 𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶. " he said and you ended the call.

you felt a presence at your back and that person place his chin on your shoulder. the two of you are now facing the window.

(ɴ/ɴ = ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ)

" 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗇/𝗇-𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇? " he asked in a sleepy tone.

you begin to patting his head, " 𝗂 𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝖺𝗏𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝖿é. "

" 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗐𝗁𝗒 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖺 𝖻𝗂𝗍 𝗎𝗉𝗌𝖾𝗍 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝗏𝖾𝖽? " 

" 𝗈𝗁~ 𝗂'𝗆 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗎𝗉𝗌𝖾𝗍. 𝗂'𝗆 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗂𝗍𝖾𝖽. " the boy at your back stood up straight and turn you around to face him.

" 𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗂𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍? " he asked while he raised his eyebrow.

you walk passed by him and went to Ted then he handed you the paper bag and you sat beside Mikey.