07

•° ✿ °•

.•° ✿ °•.

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ⚠️: ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs sᴘᴏɪʟᴇʀ 📌 ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ʟɪɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛ 📌

.

" 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇, 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙞𝙚? " he asked as South felt chills down to his spine for the first time in his life while looking straight to Mikey's unreadable eyes.

𝙖𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙈𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙮 𝙞𝙨, you stop halfway when someone grab your hand.

.

you turn around and met a beautiful amethyst eyes that you admired the most 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦.

" 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖽𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀? " you asked and glares to him.

you look down to his hand when you felt that it is a bit shaking while holding your wrist.

" 𝖽𝗈----- 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗀𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾, 𝗂𝗍-------- it'𝗌 𝖽𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗌. " he answered nervously.

your right brow raised and look up to met his eyes again, " 𝖬𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗒 𝗐𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗍 𝗆𝖾, 𝙃𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙞. "

" 𝖣𝖮𝖭'𝖳 𝖣𝖮 𝖨𝖳, 𝖬𝖨𝖪𝖤𝖸-𝖪𝖴𝖭! " your attention went to where Takemichi is when he shouted that. you can see how his tears flowing down to his cheeks while holding his injured arm.

Mikey just ignored Takemichi and punch South that makes him fall down to the ground.

𝗒𝗈𝗎r gaze went back to the younger Haitani, " 𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝗀𝗈 𝗇𝗈𝗐, 𝖧𝖺𝗂𝗍𝖺𝗇𝗂! " your voice raised a bit as you starting to get frustrated about what would happen next.

the younger Haitani shake his head, " 𝖬𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗒 𝗂𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗅 𝙣/𝙣, 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾. "

" 𝗌𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗆𝗒 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗂𝗇 𝗂𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗅? " you glare at him and forcedly remove his hand to your wrist, " 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝖽𝗈, 𝙍𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙪 𝙃𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙞. "

" 𝗂----- 𝗂 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗍. " he said in a low tone and stuttering a bit as he lower his head.