05

•° ✿ °•

.•° ✿ °•.

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ⚠️: sᴏᴍᴇ sᴘᴏɪʟᴇʀ 📌 ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ʟɪɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛ 📌 ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪʙɪɴɢ ғɪɢʜᴛ sᴄᴇɴᴇs, sᴏ sᴏʀʀʏ ɪɴ  ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇ 📌

.

𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙧 without waiting the other two boys with you heading inside the gang's hideout, Ted and Hanma act fast as they could to follow you and finally catch up as the two of them are walking beside you.

.

all the members of Kantou Manji Gang are here and as ther three of you are walking pass thru them, they will bow their heads together with a simple greetings. most of the time you will nod to them or when you're in a good mood you will also greet them back. but today is an exception. you were just walked straight to the conference room without even giving them a glance and they can also feel a dark aura around you that gave them chills down to ther spine.

.

as you entered the conference room, Ted stop on tract and stand ouside the room. the whole room are filled with silence. Koko and Sanzu are just sitting in front of each other and they both look at you and smile that you responded a simple nod while Mikey is sitting at the middle, his head is looking down to the floor so you can't see what expression he's having right now.

.

you sat beside Sanzu and Hanma sat beside Koko. before you get here, you went to the penthouse first to change to your gang's uniform. right now you are not wearing the top and just let it hangging to your shoulders because it's a bit hot to wear for you and you will just wear it if it's already needed.

a few minutes of silence, you decided to finally break it, " 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗆𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖼𝗌 𝖽𝖾𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝗈𝗇 𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗅. " your eyes shifted to Mikey, waiting for his response.

he finally lifted his head, " 𝘶𝘩𝘮, 𝗈𝗄. " his eyes are empty right now and answered your question looking just straight not meeting anyone's gaze.

your phone vibrates so you peek on it and saw a text notification from Senju.

" 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭'𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘰𝘵. 𝘪'𝘮 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘙𝘰𝘬𝘶𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘛𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘬𝘪 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮. "