Video Game......- hedgehog? enters

POV: A new game just got plugged in. Ralph and the others went to see what the game was, then inside, they see a human with......- big ears and a snout... and quills on his head. What is their reaction when they see this person?

It was another day in the arcade and it was closing time. Mr. Litwak, the owner of the arcade, had a new game come in. Before it got plugged in, the siren started blaring in the game station. "Hey Ralph, I hear the siren. You know what that means" Felix said. "A new game is being added. Let's go see" Ralph said and he and Felix walked to where everyone else is to see this new game being plugged in. When it was plugged it, a title showed up on a black bar. "Sonic the Hedgehog" Calhoun read. "Interesting, very interesting" She said. Then Ralph saw something. "Hey. What's that?" Ralph asked. "Huh" Felix and Calhoun looked at what he was staring at. "That was great. Uh..... where am I at?" A voice asked. "I heard something" Felix said. "Me too" Calhoun said. "What's that?" The voice asked and it sounded closer that time. A figure was walking out of the game that just got plugged in. The figure had blue fur all over him. He also had some gloves, and shoes, which seemed to be the only things he was wearing. He looked at us for a minute and stood still. "Uh...... hi" As soon as Felix said that, he crossed his arms. Ralph was wondering why he has peach arms instead of blue arms. "What's your name?" Ralph asked, and walked up to the blue hedgehog. The blue hedgehog backed up, still with his arms crossed. "Am I on Earth?" The hedgehog asked. "Yes" Calhoun said. "If so, don't tell me there's a Chris Thorndyke here. He was so annoying" The hedgehog continued. "Ok, what is he talking about?" Felix shrugged. "I don't know, but that..... thing....person.....- is cute" He whispered to Calhoun. The blue hedgehog immediately looked at Felix and smiled. "Um.....thank you" He said. "Wait, how did he hear that? How'd you hear that?" Calhoun asked. The hedgehog didn't say anything. "I have sensitive hearing" He finally said. "What does that mean?" Calhoun asked. "I can hear really well" The hedgehog said. "With those ears, I'm sure he can" Ralph whispered to Felix. "I heard that" The hedgehog said. "Oh, uh......... what's your name?" "Sonic" "Sonic the Hedgehog?" "Yes, the one and only. The fastest thing alive" "The fastest thing alive?" "Yep. Watch" The hedgehog said and ran at the speed of sound. "Whoa" Calhoun was shocked. "He can run so fast" She said. Then Sonic stopped in front of Ralph. "Told ya'. Fastest thing alive" The hedgehog said. "I have never seen anyone run that fast besides a porcupine" Ralph said. "Oh, I'm not a porcupine, I'm a hedgehog. My name is the title of my game" Sonic said. "Oh, well. Nice to meet you" Felix said. "You guys too" Sonic said.