Dark Super Sonic Shows Up

POV: Ralph and Vanellope were on their way to see Sonic on Mobius, now that Sonic told them they can use the ring portal whenever they want, but they saw a dark hedgehog that looks an awful lot like Sonic when Felix told them to come to his and Ralph's game.

Ralph and Vanellope walked through Central Game Station until they saw a ring portal. "Hey Ralph, wanna go see Sonic?" Vanellope asked. "Sure" Ralph said. Then Felix came up to them. "Hey Felix, what's up?" Ralph asked. "What's up is that you should check out our game, Ralph" Felix said. "Why?" "You'll see when you come" Felix walked to his and Ralph's game with Ralph and Vanellope following him. Once they got there, they saw a dark hedgehog leaning against the wall. "Who is that?" Vanellope asked. "I don't know. I expected a blue hedgehog to show up, not a black hedgehog" Felix said. "Felix!! I can hear you" The hedgehog said. "Whoa, um.... ok" Felix said. "Who are you?" Vanellope asked. "Dark Sonic!" The hedgehog replied. "So that dark hedgehog is Sonic? Damn, Sonic has anger issues" Ralph said. Ralph, Felix and Vanellope walked towards Dark Sonic. "Um...... hi Dark Sonic. I'm Vanellope-" "I know who you are, Von Schweetz" "Ok then, this is-" "I know who he too!" "Ok. Where's Sonic?" Vanellope asked. "Shadow gave him a hard time to the point where he got mad and brought out me" "Oh, so you're his anger" "Yes" "Sonic, you have got a lot to tell us when you get back" Ralph whispered to himself, but Dark Sonic heard this. "About his forms and stuff, he's been hiding that from you guys" He said. "He has more of them?" Vanellope asked. "Yea. I'm one of them. You idiots didn't know" Dark Sonic said. "Ok, I am not used to Sonic being a little negative... or........ I guess a lot negative, so can you-" "Blah, blah, blah. I got told this before. Fine, I'll calm down" Dark Sonic said and the hedgehog's fur color turned back to blue and his eyes had emerald green in them. "Hey guys" Sonic said. "Sonic. We need to talk" Vanellope said. "About Dark?" "That's what you call that?" "Yea" "Is that what happens when you get mad every single time?" Ralph asked. "Yeah" Sonic replied. "You have serious anger issues" "I do" "Well, at least Dark didn't destroy our game" Felix said. "Dark doesn't destroy anything" Sonic said. "Oh" "Just be glad Dark didn't say anything........ too negative" "He's your anger and negativity?" Vanellope asked. "Yeah"