Fleetway Super Sonic comes to play

POV: Ralph, Vanellope and Sonic were just hanging out in the Game Central Station until somebody arrives, but to them, it's the same person

Ralph, Sonic and Vanellope were sitting on a bench talking. "So how long have you been playing your guitar?" Vanellope asked. "Um,.. a while actually, it's how me and my siblings can reach each other when we were far apart from each other" Sonic said. "What?' Vanellope asked. "To put it like this, our medallions are connected by music" "I'm so confused" Sonic sighed. "Basically when I play music with my guitar and only my guitar, my siblings' medallions glow, plus mine glows too when they also play music with their instruments" "Oh. That's awesome" Vanellope said. "Thanks" "I wish I could have a cool medallion like that" "Last time you had one of those, you threw it in the race qualifier" Ralph said. "I won't do it to this medallion" Vanellope said. Ralph laughed. "Ok then" He said. Ralph and Vanellope then laughed. "Why are you two laughing?" Sonic or Fleetway asked. "Because um.....-" Vanellope paused as soon as she saw a yellow figure resembling Sonic. He had target eyes, his fur was messed up and he had claws on his gloves. "Ralph, you see this too right?" Vanellope asked. "Yea" Ralph replied. Fleetway looked around the Game Central Station. "Nice place, I almost kind of feel bad this place has to be destroyed. Not" He said and laughed. "Wait, destroy? Sonic, no. You can't destroy it- you don't even destroy stuff" Ralph said. "Don't call me that, I'm not the blue idiot" Fleetway said. "Whoever you are, you cannot destroy this place" Vanellope said. "Hmm, who are you supposed to be?" "Van-" "I don't care" "But you just-" "Yeah,........ that was a rhetorical question" "Who even are you? Some kind of Fluffy yellow hedgehog?" Ralph asked. "........ Seriously? Fluffy yellow hedgehog? Wow, I feel insulted" Fleetway said sarcastically. "Shut up" Ralph said. "Just who are you?" Vanellope said. "I am Fleetway Super Sonic, but my name is long so just call me Fleetway" Fleetway said. "Who called you Fleetway?" Ralph asked. "Who called you a rat?" "I am not a rat" "Then how come there's a rat named Ralph?" "First of all, you can't talk to my friend like that and secondly, that is not even a rat" Vanellope said. "Oh, well you know what, I don't care" Fleetway said. "I really hate you, you know that right?" "Aw, the feeling's mutual" "........ yep, really hate ya'. Really do" Vanellope said. 'Whatever. So are you gonna let me destroy this place or do I have to destroy you two? Scratch that, I'm gonna do both" Fleetway laughed. "You first, Schweetz" "How do you know my last name? I never seen you" "But you have seen Sonic" "Did I mention that I hate you? 'Cause I really do" "Whatever. Anyway, goodbye Schweetz" Ralph closed his eyes and Vanellope braced for impact. Fleetway was about to rip her to shreds when something stopped him from doing so. He put his hands on his head, like he was in pain. His fur changed back to blue and his claws were normal gloves. "Vanellope, Ralph. What are you two doing?" Sonic asked. Vanellope opened her eyes and turned to Sonic. "Sonic!" She said and hugged him. "Wait, what happened?" "You don't remember anything?" Ralph asked. "Well, just us talking, but that's it" Sonic replied. "Well, long story short, we met this yellow hedgehog who looked a lot like you-" "Wait, yellow hedgehog?" "Yea" "Did he have claws?' "Yes actually" Vanellope said. "Was his fur messed up?" Sonic asked and Vanellope nodded. "Did he have target eyes?" "Yes. Do you know him?" "Umm......, yes, kind of. Well, he's basically me, well, a part of me" Sonic said. "His name's Fleetway Super Sonic, he basically came from me absorbing the negative Chaos energy on the emeralds while in my Super form" "For one, oh no. And for two, you have a Super form? Cool" Vanellope said. "Yea, Super form is cool, except when the negative energy makes your Super form a Fleetway form that's set on destroying everything" Sonic said. 'Oh, yea, this is not cool. He even said he wants to destroy this place" Ralph said. "Well, I am not surprised by that. He just wants to destroy everything he sees" Sonic said. "Ah, ok" Ralph said.