Meeting Team SSS

POV: Ralph and Vanellope were walking in the Station until they see Sonic. As they went closer, they noticed that Sonic was talking to some other people, but Ralph and Vanellope had never seen them before. Vanellope had walked over to them, but noticed that they looked a lot like a certain blue hedgehog.

Ralph and Vanellope were walking around in Game Central Station. "So what do you want to do this time?" Ralph asked. "I don't know. Ooo, how about why go ask Sonic about Mobius and what it's like living there?" Vanellope suggested. "That's fine with me, let's go" Ralph said, lifted Vanellope onto his shoulder, and walked away to find Sonic. Meanwhile, Sonic went to his game recently and saw the two that looked like him and asked if they could come to the Station. They accepted the invitation and then, they all went out of the game and sat down on a bench. "Thanks for coming here" Sonic said. "I love being here, but it just gets kinda boring with no Mobian friends" He said. "Hey, no problem. We will always stick together. We are Team SSS, after all" The white hedgehog, Sliver said. "Wow, that was cheesy and heart-warming and I never want to hear you guys say that again" The black and red striped hedgehog, Shadow, said. Sonic and Sliver laughed. "Oh Shadow, you think everything he says is cheesy" Sonic said. "Well, that was still heart-warming" Shadow said. "Ok then" "Um.... Sonic" Vanellope asked. Sonic turned to Vanellope. "Oh, hello Vanellope. Whatcha need?" "I just want to know what it was like living on Mobius" "You told her that you were from Mobius?" Sliver asked. "I didn't want to lie" Sonic said. "You could've just said you were from a planet" "I mean.... I think she knows I'm from a planet because, Sliver, I don't know if you know this, but um........ the Earth is a planet!" Sonic said. "Btw, I would've asked which planet" Vanellope said. "So just say Robotropolis" Sliver said. "That's on Mobius" Sonic said. "Oh, right" "See, this is why I hang out with the faker more than you 'cause you're a loser" Shadow said. "So.. Sonic,, who are they?" Vanellope asked. Ralph came over. "Who are you two?!' He asked. "I'm Sliver and this is Shadow" Sliver said. "Hi" Shadow said. "We're known as Team SSS" "Why?" Ralph asked. "Think about it, Ralph. Sonic. Shadow. Sliver. They all begin with S" Sonic said. "Yeah, so it's Team SSS. Because there's three of us" Sliver said. "Oh, well, nice to meet you guys" Vanellope said. 'You too" Sliver said.