Meeting Triple Threat

POV: Triple Threat is here, and they want revenge on Team SSS, but soon, they meet Ralph and Vanellope, who think they are also from Mobius, until they learn that Triple Threat are from another planet.

Sonic, Shadow, and Sliver were talking to Ralph and Vanellope after Sonic had introduced them. "So.... guys, what's it really like on Mobius?" Vanellope asked. "It's really great, really. I mean, it's very much like Earth, you just live your life" Shadow said. "Shadow, I think you meant "Live and Learn" Sonic corrected. "I refuse to listen to that song" "You gotta hang on to the edge of tomorrow" Sliver said. "That was so bad" Shadow said. "For once, I agree" Sonic said. "Stick to throwing boxes with your telekinesis" "Psychokinesis" Sliver corrected. "They're both the same thing" Shadow said. "Ok, where'd he get psychokinesis?" Vanellope asked. "I was just born with it" Sliver said. "How is that possible?" Ralph asked. "Ralph, you were born with the ability to wreck stuff, don't ask how it's possible. He was just born with psychokinesis" Sonic said. "Ok then" "Finally, we're here" Sanctum said. "What the-..... oh" Shadow said. "What?" Vanellope asked, then spots three hedgehogs that look like Sonic, Shadow, and Sliver. She walked up to them. "Hello" She said. "Hi" Steel said. "I'm Steel. Who are you?' He asked. "I'm Vanellope. Who are you two friends?" "This is Scourge and Sanctum" "Nice to meet you guys. Are you three from the same planet they're from" Vanellope asked, pointing to Sonic, Shadow, and Sliver. "Hey, Scourge, we found the three" Steel whispered to Scourge. "Awesome. Uh, Vanellope, we gotta go talk to your friends" Scourge said, then he and his friends walked over to Sonic, Shadow, and Sliver. "Well Blue, we meet again" Scourge said. "Ok Green, can we not do this now? We're trying to have a good day here" Sonic said. "But we want revenge Blue" "Can you do that any other time?" "Can we do it now?" "Ok listen, I battled Eggman today, I raced Shadow today, I just don't want to do this tight now. Maybe tomorrow" Sonic explained. "I have a date with Fiona tomorrow. Thursday?" "Thursday works" "Ok fine, see you Thursday" "See you" Scourge turned to Sanctum and Steel. "So what?" Sanctum asked. "We'll get revenge Thursday" Scourge replied. "You mean we walked all the way here for nothing?" Steel asked. "I guess" Scourge said. "Yea, get out of our sight" Sliver said. "You guys want him? You can take him" Shadow said and earned a stare of shock from Sliver. "You don't want my psychokinesis powers then?" "Fine, we'll keep you" "Blue, I wish I didn't have that date tomorrow" Scourge said. "I do too. But anyway, bye Scourge" Sonic said. "Bye" Scourge said, then he, Sanctum, and Steel walked away. "Uh... guys, who were they?" Ralph asked. "You seem to know better than us" He added. "They're our antis. They're from another planet called Moebius" Sonic said. "I thought that all mobians are from Mobius" Vanellope said. "Me too" Ralph said. "Well, not these guys. They're from Moebius. That was Sanctum, Steel, and Scourge" Shadow said. "Who's who?" Ralph asked. "Steel is Sliver's anti. Sanctum's my anti. And Scourge is Sonic's" Shadow explained. "Team Triple Threat" Sonic said. "Oh. Well, wait a second, Scourge was green, at least I think he was green" Vanellope said. "Is he green?" She asked. "He is green. But he was blue once" Sonic said. "What happened to him?" Vanellope asked. "I don't know, all I know is that his fue is now green. Which is why I call him Green" Sonic said. "And Scourge calls him Blue because..... his fur is blue" Shadow said. "Ah" Vanellope said. "Ok" She added.