2.) Family

Nylah P.O.V
I just twisted on the ball of my foot as she started to explain.
Kim: Mom remember when I was pregnant and I put the baby up for adoption?

Kris: Yes, why?

Kim: I named her Nylah Avalon Kardashian. She never got adopted and wants to be emancipated, but I want her back since I'm older. She is now turning 16 in 3 days ,so....... Guys I would like you to meet....... Nylah.

Nylah: He--

Before I could finish two teenage girls were hugging me. I guess they didn't realize I still don't know anyone except my grandmother. I looked over to my mother for help. She shook her head and walked over from her place on the couch.
Kim: Nylah baby, these are your Aunts Kylie and Kendall.

I hugged my two aunts back before they let go. Once they did mother continued her introductions.
Kim: These is your other Aunts Khloé and Kourtney, your Uncle Rob, Father Kanye, baby sister North, and your grand mother Kris.

Nylah: Nice to meet you guys. WAIT !!!! I have a baby sister?!

Kanye: Yes. Want to hold her?

Instead of speaking I nodded my head and grabbed her from him and placed her on my hip. Aww, shes so cute.
Nylah: Hi North I'm your big sissy ,and you are so cute.

She giggled causing me to smile. Everyone else started to ' aww ' and take pictures of us. I blushed and gave North back to my father. What a family I have.
Kylie: You should really change your clothes before you get sick Nylah.

Nylah: I don't have any clothes to change into.

Kylie & Kendal: That means shopping!!!

They both shot out of their seats and dragged me by my arms outside and into a car. Soon we were joined by my other aunts and mother. This should be fun. Note sarcasm.