3.)Interview

Nylah P.O.V
Yesterday after shopping Mom took me home where my sister and dad was. We ate dinner and I found out that me and my mom was going to a interview on a show called 'the Ellen show'.

Today when Mom woke me up.
Mom: Nylah, get up baby.

Nylah: Noo....

Mom: Nylah Avalon Kardashian-West.

Nylah: Okay, I'm up.

I sat up and got out of bed I walked to my closet. I took out my outfit and some jewelry. I then made my way into the shower.

Once washed and dressed I walked down stairs and into the kitchen where mom was. She was feeding my sister. WAIT.....why is North up? It's like 5:00 in the morning.
Mom: Come eat Ny.

Nylah: Okay.

I picked up one pancake and one bacon and put it on my plate. I sat and started eating as mom went to go get dressed. I know I eat a little there wasn't much in my orphanage.
Nylah: Hi , North. You are so cute!

I placed my plate in the sink and grabbed North out of her high chair. I placed her on my hip and went to the living room. I put on Spongebob and played with my sister. Mom came down and we left to the Ellen studio.

~~~~~~~~~~15 minutes later~~~~~~~~~

Once we finally made it to the studio we both got out and made our way to the entrance. The big security guard who I chose to name Macho allowed us in where Ellen was waiting for us back stage.
Ellen: Good morning girls. Nice to meet you Nylah.

Mom: Good morning Ellen.

Nylah: Nice to meet you too Ms. Ellen.

Ellen: Ok, you guys are gonna come out when I call you. Get ready.

She ran onto the stage and sat in her chair. She waited until the show went live as and started.
No P.O.V

Ellen: Morning everyone. Today's special guest is ........Kim Kardashian!

** Audience applauded as Kim walked on stage giving Ellen a hug before seating her self on a two seater couch
**
Kim: Hi, Ellen. How are you?

Ellen: Good, thanks. Anyway Kim what news have you got to share with us? Does it have something to do with the teenage girl spotted with your family yesterday?

**A picture of the Kardashians and Nylah show up on the screen**

Kim: Yes that's her. That is my daughter Nylah Easton Kardashian West. She was my first born , but I had to put her up for adoption.

Ellen: Let's bring Nylah out.

**Nylah walks out smiling and waving towards the crowd taking a seat next to her mother**

Nylah: Hi.

Ellen: So Nylah, how old are you and when is your birthday?

Nylah: I'm 15 turning 16 tomorrow.

Ellen: Well happy early birthday. What are some of your hobbies?

Nylah: I like to dance, rap ,and sing .

Kim: Just like Kanye.

Nylah: Yeah, I guess.

Ellen: Do you mind performing something for us?

Nylah: Umm...I guess not. Wait, dancing or singing.

Kim&Ellen: Dancing.

**Nylah giggles and stands**

Nylah: Okay, can you plug in my IPod?

Ellen: Yeah, sure.

** Ellen takes her Ipod And plugs it up. The producers plug it in as Nylah walkes over to the open side of the stage. She gives the producers a thumbs up and the start the music.**

(A/N: I attached the video of what she would look like dancing)

~~~~~ after the interview~~~~~

Ellen: Well, thats all the time that we have. Later guys, and thank you to our guests.

Kim: It was our pleasure.

Nylah: Thank you, Ms.Ellen .

Nylah P.O.V

Once me and mom left the studio for the show we were met by a group of paparazzi outside the door. Well that spread fast. A security guard came and stood in front of us.
Mom: Don't let go of my hand, Ny. Don't put your head and don't answer any questions. Don't listen to any thing they say.

Me: Okay.

We gripped on each others hands as the security guard escorted us to the SUV. The paparazzi was screaming things like: 'Kim, Nylah over here!' Or 'Kim is Nylah just a charity case' & 'She doesn't care about you Nylah'. That one actually hurt. He definitely hit a sore spot there. Me and mom just walked hastily into the car. Once we were in I broke down completely.

Kim P.O.V

I pulled my daughter close as she cries in my lap.
Nylah: Is what they said true mom?

Me: Of course not. We all love you. you were my first born. When I first held you I didn't want to let go. They literally had to pry you out of my arms. I was depressed for weeks.

Nylah: Really?

Me: Of course.

Nylah: Thanks.

We then went home and ate ice cream with North and Kanye. Later we we're going to dinner with my mom and siblings.