1.)Door step

Kim P.O.V
My family had decided to stay in today since, it's kinda cold and raining outside. I know it's rare in California but, it is what it is. Oh and its three days before christmas. We were in the middle of watching 'Santa Claus 3: The Escape Claus' when the doorbell rung.
Kim: I'll get it.

I sat North in Kylie's lap and walked over to the door. I looked through the peephole to see a soak teenage girl. I quickly opened the door and moved the girl inside.
Girl: Are you Ms. Kimberly Noel Kardashian?

Kim: Yes.

Girl: My name is Nylah Easton. I'm your daughter.

Kim: N-Nylah? W-What are you doing here? I thought you got a-adopted.

Nylah: Yeah I did once ,but they gave me back because I have sickle cell. They figured I was useless and no one wants a disabled child. But that's kinda why I'm here.

Kim: I'm sorry, I didn't know.

Nylah: It's whatever. I just need you to sign some papers ,so I can get emancipated tomorrow.

Kim: I can't.

Nylah: Why not?

Kim: I've been searching for you since I turned 23. I had you when I was 18. How would you like a family?

Nylah: Umm..... Sure it beats the orphanage.

Kim: Come meet your family.

Nylah P.O.V
She grabbed my arm and dragged me into a room with alot of people in it. My mother stopped walkin and cleared her throat. Each person snapped their heads to us and they stared. Yes I am a human you may stop staring.
Kris: Kim who is this?

Oh boy.......