4.) Celebrate

Nylah P.O.V

Once we got home mom dragged me upstairs and into my closet. She sat out a black drees and ankle boots.
Mom: Hurry get dressed. We're gonna celebrate your home coming.

Me: Ok.

I walked into my closet slipping on the clothes then made my way to Nori's room where I found my mom.
She was dressing North in a black tutu and t-shirt with her little flats. She looks like a baby ballerina. My baby ballerina.
Me: Hi baby ballerina.

Mom: Awww...that's cute.

Me: I know.

North: Nywah.

Mom: Awww...

We both looked at North as she reached in my direction. I grabbed her and set her on my hip. She leaned her head on my shoulder and I held her close to my body. I saw a camera flash and noticed my mother taking pictures. She posted them on instagram and we went downstairs.
Dad: You guys are ready?

Mom: Yeah, babe.

We all walked out the house and me and North got in the back. I buckled both of us up then we drove off to the restaurant. When we got there my Aunt's were seated already with three guys and two kids. I sat next to Ky and Aunt Lo decided to speak.
Aunty Khloé: Ny, these are your uncles Lamar, Scott, and Robert. Those are Kourtney's kids Penelope, and Mason.

Me: Hello, uncles Robert, Lamar,and Scott. Hi Penelope and Mason.

I got up and ran to them and picked up my little cousins. I hugged both of them and they kissed my cheeks making Aunt Kourt coo at us.
Aunt Kourt: You really love kids huh, Ny?

Me: Of course! Kids are adorable, Aunty Kourt.

Mom: Aww she called you Aunty.

Aunty Kylie: No fair.

She folded her arms and pouted. I gave her a hug and kissed her cheek.
Me: Your Aunty Ky, Aunt Kenny, Aunt Lo, Uncle Robby, Uncle Mar, and Uncle Scotty.

Aunty Ky: Yay!

She hugged me and squeezed me until the waitress came. We all ordered and waited for our food. As we were eating we were talking about something we should do as a family.
Aunt Kourt: Guys we should do something.

Aunty Lo: Like what?

Mom: Maybe we can do a family vacation.

Uncle Rob: That would be cool.

Aunt Kenny: It's also the first family vacation with Nylah and North.

At that they all looked at me. I was feeding my sister for mom. I looked up to see their stares. I guess they are wondering what I think.
Me: I guess that would be cool, but where?

Aunt Kourt: Let's let mom decide.

Mom: Yeah.

For the rest of the night we spoke about upcoming events such as my birthday. When that was over we all went back to Nana Kris's house. We stayed a night. Cant wait until tomorrow. Eeepppp!!