CHAPTER III: THE RIGHT ARM OF THE SAINT [PART III]

~Previously on The Fourth Progenitor~

"G-Girlfriend?" Yukina asked with a blush, realizing how awkward the situation would be.

"Yup," Y/N replied without thinking. He then looked at Yukina and raised his eyebrow at her blushing face; after a while, he realized her question, "Oh, she knows," he said casually.

"Eh?" Yukina asked.

"Like she knows what I am, everything," Y/N replied, emphasizing the word 'everything'.

~Third Person POV~

~Flashback Starts~

Somewhere in the Kansai region of Japan lies the High God Forest, a sub-division of the Lion King Organization. It may seem like a private girls' school for Shinto adherents; however, it is a training ground for the organization.

Surrounded by nature around the Shinto shrine-like grounds, we see Yukina Himeragi in black training gear kneeling in front of a room with its door closed. Shrouded in darkness behind the door were three silhouettes.

"The Fourth Progenitor?" she asked.

"He is said to be the most powerful vampire known to man, heralded by Alucard and Sera Victoria," said a deep female voice behind the door, her silhouette appearing to be a mature woman. "Have you heard of him, Himeragi Yukina?"

"Only in rumours," Yukina replied.

"In this world inhabited by both humans and demons," said a deep male voice to the woman's left, appearing to be an old man with balding hair. "Why do vampires, the greatest enemy of mankind, exist alongside us?"

"Because we formed the sacred treaty, and as far as I am aware, Alucard and Sera have yet to destroy the entire world," Yukina replied.

"It seems so," the man replied, "With the deadlock between the three progenitors: Lost Warlord, ruler of Europe, Foregazer, leader of West Asia, and the Victoria family, both control the Americas, we were able to agree."

"However, should the Fourth Progenitor exist," the female voice interrupted, "They may disrupt the balance, and mankind would be in a war of massive scale."

"Look at this," the female voice said as she blew into her right hand towards Yukina. On the other side of the door, a butterfly-like paper puppet moved towards Yukina.

As it reached Yukina, the puppet turned back to a sheet of paper. The paper had a picture of Y/N Victoria with Motoki Yaze and Asagi Aiba.

"Who is?" Yukina asked while frowning.

"Is he your type?" the female voice asked. "He is Y/N Victoria, the one we have recognized as the Fourth Progenitor."

"Bring out the item we discussed," she said towards a male attendee kneeling near the edge of the room; he was in a blue yukata with a black hat. He kneeled in response.

A few minutes later, the attendee placed a silver metallic briefcase with a blue gem surrounded by a blue circle in the middle in front of Yukina. 

The three silhouettes closed their fists with their index and middle fingers pointing toward the ceiling, causing a blue glow to appear from below. The woman drew a blue line before her, causing the briefcase to surge as the locks clicked open.

Two red lines beside the blue gem glowed, with the circle around the gem glowing blue outward. The briefcase lifted open to reveal a metallic silver spear with a grip near the tip. At the moment, the spear appeared folded to enhance portability.

"The is one of the Type-7 demon assault spears known as Schneewalzer. Its name is Sekkarou." said the female voice, "It is all we can offer as a parting gift to you." Yukina gasped in response.