CHAPTER I: THE RIGHT ARM OF THE SAINT [PART I]

(A/N: Quick note, Y/N, Asagi, Motoki, and Kojou are 20 years old, I realized that they would have to be older for Yukina, Kanon, and Nagisa to be a freshman in Saikia Academy.)

~Y/N POV~

 A voice groaned.

"This sucks," said a male voice in front of me, "Hey, why do I have to take all these make-up exams over summer break?" the male voice whined.

The voice belonged to a childhood friend of mine. Kojou Akatsuki, 20 years old, 5'8", has dark silver-blue hair and blue eyes. He also wears a blue undershirt and a white hoodie. He has well-toned muscles and a "well-endowed" body.

He is a Saikai Academy student being in the fourth year like myself.

However, currently, Kojou slammed his head against the table.

(A/N: Another dense motherfucker, even after Asagi says she loved him

(A/N: Another dense motherfucker, even after Asagi says she loved him.)

Kojou is a kind, empathetic person.

"Come on," said another voice next to him. His name is Motoki Yaze, and he is a childhood friend of mine as well. Motoki is a tall, 20 years old, 5'9-frame Saikai Academy university student. He has teal eyes and swept-back brown hair. He also wears a pair of headphones around his neck most of the time.

Something people don't know about him is that he's from the Lion King Organization observing me, the Fourth Progenitor.

I was pissed that they had the guts to do that, but a little visit had them peeing their pants and hiding their tail behind their legs.

No one messes with me, no one.

"After all the classes you ditched and tests you skipped, do you have to ask why Kojou?" Motoki said with a grin.

"That was beyond control!" Kojou exclaimed with a frown. "I had a lot going on, okay?" he whined. "That teacher knows I'm in no condition to take a test first thing in the morning," he murmured.