CHAPTER IV: RIGHT ARM OF THE SAINT [PART IV]

~PREVIOUSLY ON THE FOURTH PROGENITOR~

The man lifted his hand to reveal a giant great axe, swinging it towards the middle-aged man.

Y/N lifted his right hand as a gauntlet formed and shot out a golden projectile, pushing the man back.

"Rudolf Eustach, did I get that right?" asked Y/N.

"First guess is right?" Rudolf looked back in surprise as a burn mark formed on his attire, "Let me guess then, Y/N Victoria, the Fourth Progenitor."

"If you already know me so well," Y/N retorted, "Then you should've thought twice before entering my city to pull something like this."

"You leave this island before I send you back in a body back to Empire of the Dawn," Y/N said, "Final warning: you won't get another chance."

"I cannot. To achieve my goal, I require tremendous magical power," replied Rudolf with a smirk, "And you just provided me with it."

"Well, your death wish is my command," Y/N said as his eyes glowed bright red.

~PRESENT TIME~

THIRD PERSON POV

ITOGAMI DOCKS, EAST ISLAND

'I have to subdue him quickly without giving him much of my magic and data,' Y/N thought, 'I need to know why he needs more magic power; there is some motive.'

"Asagi, tell Natsuki-sensei to come here instantly; we need to subdue this man before anything bad happens," Y/N whispered as he contacted Asagi.

"She's already on her way, ETA 2 minutes," Asagi responded.

"Okay, I can hold him down for 2 minutes without giving him much," Y/N whispered back, "I need the drones to distract Rudolf while I deal with the homunculus."

"Deploying drones," said the female voice of Y/N's car. Three drones came out as oval disks as they raced towards Y/N's location; they expanded in size as dual laser-sighted miniguns came out.

"I need you to distract Rudolf," Asagi said to the drones while she researched why Rudolf was there.

The drones unleashed their bullets on Rudolf. However, their fatality was reduced to subduing him instead of killing him. Rudolf had to block the bullets with his great axe; though the bullets were not arming him, it was getting annoying.

"Get him, Astarte!" exclaimed Rudolf as he was suppressed.

"Accept," said a female voice.

Before Y/N appeared, a young woman with a curvy figure with blue eyes and blue hair; her face displayed no emotion as if she was staring into Y/N's soul.

[A/N: I have a problem with everyone being super fucking young in this series. I'm unsure whether she will be in the harem, but we'll see. But for now, she's like 20+ or something.]

"So, you're the magic-stealing homunculus?" asked Y/N.

"Execute Rhododactylos," said Astarte's monotone voice. A translucent claw with colourful gems came from her body, rushing towards Y/N.

Y/N dodged and blasted a golden beam towards the translucent claw; it grabbed the beam and absorbed it in response. Y/N watched as the golden beam flowed from the claw into Astarte.

"Interesting, so you can just nullify and absorb magic," Y/N murmured; he quickly aimed another two shots at Astarte and then sought one towards Rudolf, who was pushed back even further.

"Astarte! Finish him; we need to retreat!" exclaimed Rudolf.

"She's arrived," came the voice of Asagi.