PROLOGUE: FOURTH PROGENITOR

~Third Person POV~

It was a beautiful morning on Itogami Island, Japan. Or they were formally known as the Demon Sanctuary, an artificial city connected and built with gigantic floating-type structures known as Giga floats, designed by Senra Itogami and created with carbon fibre, resin, metal and magic as a habitat for demons. Its total area is about a hundred and eighty square kilometres, holding a population of around five hundred sixty thousand. [560,000]

Its location in the Pacific Ocean 300 kilometres south of Tokyo, constructed over an intersection of ley lines known as Dragon Veins, consisting of massive spiritual energy.

It has five central districts, North Island, South Island, West Island, East Island and a Center Island connecting the four and providing the city's foundations. The four surrounding giga-floats represent the four divine beasts and their ruler at the centre, which are linked together in an attempt to control the Dragon Veins. North represents the Black Tortoise, south represents the Vermilion Bird, west represents the White Tiger, and east represents the Azure Dragon and its ruler, the Yellow Dragon, which represents the centre.

However, that is not all, as there is another island, an artificial island built near Itogami Island. The island serves as a large theme park, featuring shopping malls, pools, an aquarium for demonic beasts and resort hotels, Blue Elysium or BluEly for short.

This is where our story starts.

The streets of BluEly were busy with people walking to their destinations, some walking to their workplace, others to shopping malls, and someone just hanging out with each other.

"Hey, have you heard?" a female voice whispered.

"What? The Fourth Progenitor?" asked a male voice.

(A/N: Some places mention Primogenitor, others Progenitor, however, since it's Progenitor in the Anime, I will stick with that.)

Two Academy students were sitting in a park. One had short brown hair, and the other had long dark blue hair.

The one with short brown hair had a pink smartphone in her hand. She was reading and showing a comment to her friend sitting next to her.

(A/N: I realized it later, but the dark blue-haired one is Nagisa, sister of Koujou.)

The comment read, "Or maybe, the Night of Countless Flame (Kaleid Blood)."

"I heard the Fourth Progenitor exists," said a female voice.  

Another comment, "Where?"

"Isn't it obvious? Here, in this town," said another male voice.

"He's immortal and indestructible with no relatives or brethren. He has no desire to rule and is accompanied only by twelve Familiars, avatars of calamity," said another male voice.

"No one can control him," said a male voice.

In a high-rise office, a secretary was talking to her boss, "He is said to be a cruel, nefarious vampire who defines human reason," said the secretary. She had short brown hair, round glasses, red lipstick, and minimal makeup on her lips. She was stunning, wearing a dark blue business suit with a black pencil skirt and a white t-shirt beneath the case.

Suddenly we cut to a couple walking down the streets of BluEly at night.

"Hmm...And?" Asked a lady with short brown hair with light blue eyes. She was wearing a blue yukata with pink and blue circles pattern. She had a purple bag in her left hand and wore a pair of blue sandals.

She was walking with a man who had brunette hair with green eyes. He was wearing a dark orange shirt with brown trousers and black shoes.

"Well...that's it," the man said as they walked.