CHAPTER 12

I walk into my room and bang the door behind Letting everyone know that I'm mad af.

I sit on edge of the bed thinking about how life has changed.

One thing's being cleared now if I'm going to marry that asshole I'm not going to be his servant or whatever he expects me to be. Plus the wedding's not even real.

As soon as we are done with this Russian shit. I've to kill him. Or he'll kill in the process. But either way, it's better than being his wife and shit.

To kill my time I switch on my laptop to stalk my next target a little. This little bullet won't stop me from doing my work.

My staking was soon Interrupted by a soft knock.

"Who's there"

"Me," someone replies

"Me who,"

Without replying that someone opens the door and lets himself in

"I think this me is known as The great Marco"

I've not seen Mark in daylight. I observe him carefully from bottom to toes. He's tall 6'2-6'3 like his brother. Same coloured eyes and hair.

Those Romano Genes are sure a thing.

He stands leaning over the doorway with an ice cream carton and 2 bowls in his hand.

He raises his hand waving the ice cream toward me

"I thought injured people can use some sweet," he says and jumps hard on my bed.

"Woah, as much as I'm impressed you bought ice cream. Mind your words. Injured my ass"

"Okayyy," he says and scoops ice cream in each of our bowls.

"So, what are you doing," he asks pointing his spoon towards my laptop

I shut it down immediately realizing what I was doing and it was not something I want him to see.

"U-um nothing,"

"Woah, if it's that thing. No problem sis everyone sees that" he says raising one eyebrow before stuffing his mouth with a very big spoon of ice cream.

"Oh-no not that,' I stutters

"It's ok, we all are grown-ups, " he says and chuckles.

God, why does he think I was watching that but I think it's ok. It's better than him knowing what I was actually doing.

"So, what do you do," I ask him changing the subject.

"I look over our main base and businesses up north. Plus I've my own restaurant line while Damien has his clubs."

"Oh"

They got quite an empire.

"What do you do," he asks and literally lays on my bed.

"I am just an assassin"

He nods and we both get silent.

His phone rings as he excuses himself and closes the door behind leaving me alone again with me.

I spend the whole day gathering information about my next kill.

~~~~~~~~~~

It's almost 2 AM and I can't sleep.

I leave my room to get some more ice cream and see a few new people in the lobby.

I walk past them without saying anything.

I open the fridge to find ice cream and it's gone.

"We all finished it," a voice comes behind me.