CHAPTER 21

I wake up from a thunder sound and snuggle close to the soft and warm source to my left.

I open my eyes slowly only to find Damien's arm wrapped around me and I'm hugging him like a koala.

Last night he crawled inside me, find me where I'm most ruined and loved me there.

I look over the clock to find it's already 9 AM!!!!

OMG

I slept! I mf slept last night for the 1st time in 3 years. No nightmares, no screaming.

He growls and shifts a little and places his head in the crook of my neck.

" morning", he says against my neck before placing a soft kiss there

"morning"

"slept well?"

I reply with a hmm still shocked with this news or maybe last night was just an exception.

We both were getting all snuggly and cuddled up when the bedroom opened.

We both snap our attention to the door to find Mark standing there with his eyes almost popping.

"O-M-G," he says and puts a hand over his heart as if having a heart attack.

"What have you done to my brother. Where is he ?" He continues.

"Get out, don't you know how to knock," Damian snaps back still holding me from my waist.

"First, I didn't know, you both were getting cosy and stuff and second of all learn to lock Mr Cuddly bear"

"Don't you dare to call me that," Damien snaps back at Mark again and throws a pillow at him

He dodges the pillow and lets it fall on the floor.

"Ok, ok. I'll let you 2 horny people continue your morning session.
Just don't make me an uncle soon, Ok ?" He says as he leaves the door.

"And lock the door dumbass," he screams from outside.

We look at each other before laying back and continuing that little cuddling session.

"Nxy, I think, I like you"

I remain silent and shut my eyes pretending I didn't listen to it.

These words Peirce into me like blades.

As much as I want to say these words back, I can't.

He doesn't say or ask me anything but only pulls me close and places a kiss on my forehead.

we both stay in bed for a while before getting ready and coming downwards for breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Morning dear," Beth says while setting the table for dinner.

"Morning," we both say in unison.

"How are you feeling Damien," Beth asks with concern.

"Fine, last night had a special remedy," he says with one of his cocky smiles.

"Ohh," Beth realizes and concentrates on serving the food.

We were eating our breakfast when Enver entered the dining area with a dark-haired girl.

"Hey, You good? Mark called me. I rushed as fast as I could," Enver says stepping away from the girl.

She's beautiful.

Dark-haired, pretty brown eyes, slim figure.

But who is she?

"I'm good, got a little ruffled up," Damien replies while stuffing his mouth with food.

"Little ruffed up ?" I say and raise my eyebrows.

Seriously little ruffled up. I saw him bloody. God knows if I were late what would have happened.

And this guy says little ruffled up

" Typical Damien," the girl says making Damien scoffs.

Have they met before?

"Oh, hi I'm Paris," the girl comes forward and introduces herself.

"Nxy"

"She's my girl-" Paris cuts Enver

"He's my manwhore," and winks at Enver.

Umm okkkkkk

Enver is committed??????

Never have I imagined that a mafia man can be committed. I thought Paris was some side chick.

"Yes, I'm her Manwhore," Enver says and glares at her.

Damien chuckles before leaving the dining area.

"Wait till you get whipped man," Enver says and sits on the chair next to Paris.

"I didn't take you for a committed guy?"

"I didn't even take me till I met her," Enver says and pulls Paris closer.

Awwwww

"How did you guys meet ?" I ask to continue the conversation

They look at each other as if I asked them a life-death situation question.

Paris breaks the contact and looks over me "well it's quite a story you know...."

"I was their captive and he fell in love"

"Woah, what did you do," I ask taking full interest in their little fairytale.

"That's the thing I did nothing. I happened to be the daughter of their enemy so they captured me," she says and gives Enver a death glare.

I bet she taunts about her captivity to Enver still date.

"And your dad is cool with the reaction now ?"

" who said that"

"Oh"

" Her dad's still our enemy and we type of just blew one of his shipments a few days ago."

" he abandoned me and told me I'm no longer his daughter and I'm a black sheep to the family and stuff," she says and sighs

Enver pulls her closer before placing a kiss on her cheek.

"I'm sorry," I say realising I shouldn't ask more questions.

"Oh no, it's ok. Who needs a family who doesn't even understand you. Enver here gave me everything they couldn't"

"Let's go," Damien's voice comes from behind.

Enver nods " it's my Cue ladies, I'll pick you up in the evening," he says to Paris and put a kiss on her head before leaving.

They are so cute.