WELCOME!

Welcome! Welcome to the rewritten version of The Bartender! I hope you're excited for this story as much as I am!

As you can see the cover of this book is changed, I only changed it because 1. I like this cover, I think it looks cool, and 2. So I don't have two books with the same cover.

Honestly it has surprised me a lot that you all loved the original book. I only wrote it because I was bored. But in the middle of the book I forgot how I wanted it to turn out, so I started to end the book, I don't really like how it ended or how the 'villain' turned out, and there was a lot of confusing stuff in it. In this book, there isn't gonna be a big bad guy (I think, you can never be sure), this book is more about Percy as a bartender (because someone requested it, though I cannot remember who), and how he meets the Avengers and why he left camp and his mom, sister and Paul. It focuses more on my own character Nathan McKenzie (who's book I've just started writing on after several failed attempts), and who he is and what Percy's relationship is to Nathan.

No I am not making Annabeth the so called 'Annabitch', I think there's too many fanfics about an 'Annabitch' XD, though I might later on make a book with her being a bitch, but not now. Not in this book. 

All you can expect from this book is, well Percy as a bartender, the Avengers and SHIELD, camp halfblood and the seven and the greek gods. It's just a little summary, of course this book isn't gonna be boring, or else I wouldn't write it. I'm trying my best to update on this book as often as I can. Though in the new year, when school starts, I'm going to boarding school, so it might take long between the updates, as I think I only can update in the weekends. I'm not even sure if I'm gonna be able to write on the story, but I'll try my best.

The chapters in this book is gonna be much longer than what the chapters in my other books is, which means I won't update as often, but the chapters are gonna be long. As I mentioned before, I'll still try to do my best to update quickly. This book is also gonna describe things more, I'll go into details about a lot of stuff.

If you haven't already, check out the first Bartender book, though it's not exactly my favorite anymore. You can also check out Are You Okay Percy? which I don't think is that good either, but it's just a suggestion if you like trauma or something (I'm not good at writing about trauma).

My newest story is currently "Do I know you?" (which is complete) it's about Percy Jackson disappearing, and then becoming an assassin of Chaos. No one gets betrayed, and there is a big villain. I personally love this book at the moment, so it would mean a lot to me if you'd read it or just check it out :)

Anyways, I think that was all:) Enjoy your day, fellow demigods and mortals!

-Leo

(PS if you don't like what I write and don't have anything good to say, I don't want you to comment. If you don't like the book then don't comment. I don't want any hate, I am simply writing for fun. I know there are gonna be mistakes. Thank you.)