Funny side note (not funny) about Percy's death

Hello, so apparently I didn't follow the notes I made for this story. Especially not with Percy's death. I forgot about it and never wrote it.

So, I wrote that Grover stood near the shroud holding Juniper's hand while he cried... Well, it wasn't meant to be like that. It was more meant to be like this:

Grover and Juniper were living in the forest, while Percy had been gone, they had gotten a small satyr boy. He was the cutest thing Grover had ever seen and he was ecstatic about teaching him all of the Lord of the Wild tricks.

Grover was walking the forest, while Juniper were at home watching over their child.

It was a nice day; the sky was blue, and the sun stood high on the sky. Grover closed his eyes as he breathed in the fresh air. The only thing missing was a can he could munch on.

Suddenly Grover froze. He stared at the horizon; his heart picked up speed. Something was wrong. Something was oh so terribly wrong. He turned around and rushed back towards their home. Grover felt the growing pain as he stumbled into the hut. Juniper looked up with a frown etched on her face.

"What's wrong?" She asked and approached him. She wiped the sweat off Grover's forehead. He stared frantically into Juniper's eyes.

"P-P..." He stuttered. He took a shaky breath as his eyes filled with tears. "No..." he whispered; his eyes widened as he realized Percy was dead. He felt the link between them get cut. It crumbled to dust as Grover doubled over clutching at his chest. His legs gave out under him, and he fell to the floor.

"Oh, my Gods!" Juniper exclaimed shocked and dropped to the ground. She lifted Grover's head and yelled his name. She screamed for him to wake up, but the satyr stayed still.

The empathy link was broken. Zeus' lighting bolt did not only kill the hero, but the satyr too.

I read somewhere that because of the empathy link, Grover would die too. And I was like "Cool! Imma do that!" and then I forgot it... This is just something I wrote in the spand of 10 minutes, so it's not perfect. But I wanted something like this happen to Grover. So here you have the small story. 

But since I forgot to kill him, he's still alive in Now a Legend.

So, yeah. Have a nice day and don't die!

-R_LG