The Drowned

Earth -11
Gotham City

Bryce Wayne had just recently finished off the last rogue meta humans in her city. To avenge her love, Sylvester Kyle. Two day later, Queen Aquawoman and her army of Atlanteans came to the surface saying they were here to make peace between the surface and sea. But she saw them as more dangerous metas. She knew what she had to do.

So she fought them to a hard battle underwater. She engaged Aquawoman to fight, until she killed Aquawoman with her own trident. This angered the Atlanteans and saw this as act of war which lead them to flood Gotham. In order to fight them, Bryce had to become like them. So she began experimenting on her so she can control water, breathe underwater, manipulate like them. Soon in a matter of days, she won with her new undead army called Dead Water. And so she light her own beacon as a light of hope in her world. One day when it broke, she went fix it, and that's when she met him. The one who laughs.

"You don't trust anything at all, do you Bryce? Nothing at all! This world is done because of it!" Batman Who Laughs said. He was right. She never trust anyone, but she trusted him.

"But it's not really your fault, it's the light you see. The light up there." Batman Who Laughs said.

So he showed her the other worlds like hers and what he was planning. He then laughs.

"You see the light up there? Right up there? How it mocks us all? It's an unsullied Multiverse where all is bright and decent

"You see the light up there? Right up there? How it mocks us all? It's an unsullied Multiverse where all is bright and decent. It's why we suffer. It's why nothing can be made right. That world is perfection you dream of. You are is it's nightmare." The Batman Who Laughs said. And so she joined him, to make the world she wanted.