The Dragon Slayer

Earth -34
China

In the Valley of Peace was a battle going on. Many lives were lost. What was happening was the Wu Sisters had rallied up all the criminals, bandits, and thieves to march on the Valley and take what they wanted. All Kung Fu Masters were all called to the Valley to help. In a corner was a bunch of bandits beating up an old bird. That bird was Mr. Ping, Po's adopted father. Who was later found on the ground dead by Po, who had him in his arms sobbing his eyes out. The battle was won, but with a heavy cost of many lives. Unfortunately the Wu Sisters escaped. 2 days later was a funeral held for Mr. Ping, all Kung Fu Masters, pandas, and costumers of Ping's came. Po was now looking out on the balcony with his head held down in pain and sadness. All he felt was a empty void in his heart. It was as if the happiness and joy in his heart was drained away.

"Po..."

Po turns around to see Li Shan, Fung, Shifu, Blade and Tigress.

"Are you okay?" Tigress asked.

"Not really." Po said darkly looking at the sun setting down.

"Look Po... it's not your fault. We were all fighting and none of us could've known he was under attack." Blade said.

"I'm not blaming anyone but the ones who took him from me." Po said as gripped the rails hard.

"Don't worry. We'll find the Wu Sisters and they will be punished." Tigress said.

"Punishment isn't enough. They need to be eliminated! Be stopped! For good." Po said.

"Po, this isn't you. The Dragon Warrior doesn't kill. He defends and protects." Shifu said.

"Well, perhaps it's time to do more then that." Po said.

"I've lost my brother. I know what it's like losing someone you love." Blade said.

"Look son, I know I wasn't there for you and he was the one who raised you, but at least you still have me." Li Shan said trying to comfort his son.

"Look, we're going to join the others for the wake, I hope you'll join us

"Look, we're going to join the others for the wake, I hope you'll join us." Li said as they all go with Fung being the last one.

"Fung wait!" Po said without looking at him.