The Stormkiller

Earth -5 aka Thunderworld
Gotham City

A young Bruce Wayne was sitting in his room with tears running down his eyes. After his parents funeral, he just wanted to be alone. It broke his heart that his parents weren't there for him. Suddenly, a voice called him, pulling him towards a door. He goes inside to see a old man with a staff and a red suit with a gold lightning bolt on his chest.

"Bruce Wayne. You have been chosen to be my champion. Say my name so my power may flow through you." SHAZAM said.

"What is your name?" Bruce asked.

"Shazam." He said.

"Shazam?" Bruce said. And just like that... Bruce became Captain Marvel. Hero of Gotham City.

But as he protected the city, he saw this city's crime keep growing and more innocent lives like his parents get killed. So he started to kill criminals one by one. As in the other earths down in the darkness, the darkness ended with Bruce corrupting and absorbing the full range of those powers.

One night on top of the building m, Gordon went to confront him.

"Captain Marvel. I've been seeing what you're doing out there in the city. This isn't justice. You have to stop it." Gordon said.

"No. This city has suffered from crime long enough and I'm gonna clean this city." Bruce said as he thunder strikes him down.

"ENOUGH!!!"

Bruce turns around to see the Wizard who gave him his powers.

"You have used the power to kill instead of protecting." Wizard said.

"I'm protecting my city from crime. It's time crime stops." Bruce said. He then fires a bolt of lightning at the Wizard but he blocks and tries to stop him.

"You must stop this madness!" The Wizard said. He tries to stop Bruce, but his anger and rage made him stronger. With one last push, Bruce killed the Wizard.

After that, Bruce stares off into the darkness. He didn't want to be Bruce Wayne. He didn't want to be Captain Marvel. He wanted to be something of... darkness. He then looks up to the sky and a bolt of lightning strikes him, changing his suit into a bat-like suit with gold armor. He uses a full mask over his face because he did something to his mouth to never speak again the magic word. From right in there, he became The Stormkiller! Just as he accepted who he was, his Earth begins to crumble.

"It looks like the end for you, but does it have to be?" A dark voice said to him.

He turns to see a man in black with a evil smile on his face walk up to him.

"Who are you?" Stormkiller asked.

"Someone just like you. Someone who was born down here in the darkness. But what if I told there was a world where you can take what you want?" The Batman Who Laughs said.

"Tell me more about this... world?" Stormkiller said.