The Bad Guys... Death Squad

Earth -15
Los Angeles

In the city of LA, were building on fire, streets destroyed and chaos all around. Most of the people in the city were dead and dying. In some areas of the city were members of the Justice League dead. Seen running for cover were 4 police officers in armor trying to escape from the city. It was Chief Luggins with some SWAT troopers with her.

"We got to get out of the city. All of the heroes have fallen." Luggins said.

Suddenly, 2 daggers were thrown into a officer's head, killing him instantly. Luggins and the officers continue run as more were killed. All was left were Chief Luggins and Officer Bob. They turn to see the ones who they were running from. It was no longer the Bad Guys, something deadlier... THE DEATH SQUAD!

 THE DEATH SQUAD!

5 Months Ago

In this dark universe, the Bad Guys were once known for stealing and pulling off the greatest heists in the world. But after so much stealing and being known as monsters... it got to a point they couldn't contain their wild aggressive side. When the S.T.A.R. Labs Particle Accelerator exploded, instead of giving them powers, it activated their wild side, changing them into blood thirty monsters.

They thirsted for death and domination. Soon the Bad Guys now called the Death Squad were causing chaos to the city. They also gave each of other new names. Blood Wolf, King Viper, Widow, Killer Shark, and Death Jaw. The people called the Justice League to help stop them but the Death Squad managed to take them all out. With weapons they stole designed to kill each JL members. Batman was the last one to survive before they killed him too.

Present Day

The Death Squad were now facing Luggins and Bob, glaring at them at the savage beasts they are now.

"Just where do you think you're going?" Killer Shark asked licking his lips. The two officers separate as they hope to escape from them.

"Oooh, I love it when they run." Death Jaw said as he chases down Bob and bites him to death. Luggins was close to reach the car, only to get shot in the leg with a cold blast of ice. She falls to the ground clutching her leg in pain.

She turns to see Blood Wolf holding the Cold Gun with King Viper behind him.

"Pretty cool weapon don't you think? That was 1st degrees frostbite. You could recover with proper treatment. If not, all your tendons, blood vessels, and nerves will freeze. It was originally created to stop the Flash, but it works well against normal people." Blood Wolf said.

"You won't get away with this! There will be others who will stop you!" Luggins said.

"Who else? The Justice League is dead. There are no more heroes." King Viper said before he snapped her neck, killing her instantly.

The Death Squad were now partying on the rooftop of a building. Seeing what they did. Unfortunately, they saw the world falling apart. Their world was ending.

"It's a shame the party has to end." Blood Wolf said as he drank his beer looking at the skies blood red.

"But what if the party doesn't have to end?" A dark sinister voice spoke out.

"Huh? Who's there?!" King Viper shouts

"Huh? Who's there?!" King Viper shouts. The 5 criminals then see a man all dressed in black with a big wicked smile on his face.

"Batman? But you're dead

"Batman? But you're dead." Widow said.

"Ha ha, I am Batman, but from a different universe, like yours. Destined to die." Batman Who Laughs said.

"What do you mean die?" Killer Shark asked.

"Worlds like ours are not meant to live on, but your story doesn't have to end here. What if I told of another world. A world where the party doesn't have to end. A world where you guys are heroes instead of criminals?" Batman Who Laughs said.

The Death Squad look at each other and smiled wickedly.

"Take us there." Blood Wolf said.