Chapter Four- What Happened

"Hehehehehe~! Is it time yet~?!"

"No... Not yet. Not yet, not yet... Patience... We must have patience... Soon, though. Soon. It'll be soon, I swear. Soon, we'll have our revenge... Soon... Soon, he'll be dead...

"Soon, he'll be dead~!"

"And we'll be free..."

"And we'll be safe...!"

"He won't get to hurt anyone."

"We won't let them get HURT..."

Dark and Anti sat in the office, going silent as they were wrapped into their own thoughts. Anti was shivering a bit from the coldness of the room, confusing the other dark ego. If Dark couldn't feel temperature, how could it POSSIBLY make sense that others could? They can't, right? He must be shivering from anticipation, right? Yeah, they've wanted this for a while, it's exciting that it's finally happening. 

Why didn't they think to do this before?

Why was Dark so... Narrow-minded before?

He closed his eyes, thinking back on the past month.

------------

Dark and the Ipliers always knew that Anti was a bit crazy, but he... Meant well. He really did. Dark was never good with interacting with others, and neither was Anti. It seemed to be a trait dark egos were born with, even Blank was like that at one point. 

However, Blank was never feared- Ethan 'canonized' him as an oblivious sweetheart, just about the same as Ethan himself. Blank learned how to interact with others quickly since so many people adored and were willing to teach him. Unlike Anti, who- after a while- felt the need to run away from the Septics.

But even in the Iplier household, Anti and Dark were feared, albeit accepted. They only had each other to build and learn off of. 

At first, it was great! Dark seemed to be rubbing off on Anti, causing the glitch to be more parental and protective of the younger egos. But then... Something happened. Anti learned about Dark's past... And he wasn't happy about it. Together, they started to work out ways to keep everyone safe from the monster... The actor.

But that wasn't enough.

Anti was set on killing the bastard and convinced Dark to let him help in the little quest for revenge.

After that, a rift started to form between them and the others...

Then, for two weeks...

------------

And now, they were here. 

With a plan Dark KNEW would work... All he needed to kill the actor was a bit more power, really. It was so SIMPLE... And Anti helped him see that, so willing to help... Even going to the length of agreeing to-

His thought process switched to a different topic randomly.

Why did he ever think Anti was crazy?

That's just stupid... 

He didn't know Anti well enough at that point, that's why... Right? Yes, yes, that's why. None of them TRULY knew Anti at that point, but now... Now, he knew the glitch better than he knew himself. And CERTAINLY trusted him more. 

His friend knew him more than anyone else did, as well. They could only trust each other. Nobody else could understand... More than they understood each other. 

Dark would even go to the length to say they are BEST friends... The thought made him smile. There was no one he'd rather call that than Anti, his truest friend. The only one that didn't fear him... That understood the pain. But that... Didn't matter right now. The others could fear him as much as they want. He would still protect them.

What matters now is killing that bastard... And finally, FUCKING FINALLY getting his revenge... He would kill the actor...

THEY would kill the actor...

And there would be no more deaths by that monster's hands.