Meeting the Devils (Chapter One)

"Speaking"

'Thoughts/mental coversations'

Draconic Voice/Ddraig and Albion

Transitions/Time skip

__________________________________________________________________________

Sacred gears, tools created by the God of the Bible to enact miracles on earth designed so only humans can be born with them however, that was before the Biblical God died at the end of the Great War between the Angels, Fallen Angels, and Devils causing glitches of sorts in the sacred gear system that while very rare do happen and one of these glitches is a boy named Issei Hyoudou, a 9 tail fox yokai who was born with the boosted Gear, one of the original 13 Longinus' containing the Welsh Dragon Ddraig. Currently Issei was sleeping atop a tree in his fox form until...

'Issei wake the fuck up' a voice in Issei's head yelled, scaring him awake and causing him to fall off the tree plummeting to the ground.

'Dammit Ddraig why'd you wake up up' Issei groaned as he recovered from the fall.

'Because you have school and I don't want to hear you whinning about not waking you up later' Ddraig replied annoyed

'Well you're not the who will probably have to deal with that annoying devil princess' Issei complained as his form shifted into a teenage boy with a lean build with orange hair and red eyes however his most distinctive feature being the 9 fox tails and fox ears he had. 'Besides all I'm doing is luring out that teacher so Merrick can take out the shape shifting bastard'.

'Yeah well you still gotta go to school besides you can use this opportunity to actually get an education' Ddraig told him.

'Yeah alright then' Issei retorted in a sarcastic tone.

'You don't have to be so sarcastic all the time' Ddraig said further annoyed. 'And remember to hide your tails and ears' He reminded him.

'Oh right thanks' Issei said as he hid his tails and ears.

'See where would you be without me helping you' Ddraig said in a cocky voice.

'Probably dead'

'Exactly'

With that Issei began walking to Kuoh Academy while talking to Ddraig however sensing halfway through that he was being watched, took a detour and after sensing that the presence was gone continued to class. Walking through the school gates Issei mentioned 'Reeks of Devils here'.

'Be careful' Ddraig replied as Issei continued to class and knocked on the door 5 minutes late.

"Come in" Issei heard someone call from inside as he opened the door. "You must be Issei Hyoudou correct" He saw someone he presumed to be the teacher ask him.

"Yes teacher" Issei answered.

"You're 5 minutes late".

"Sorry teacher I got a bit lost".

"Well that's okay just make sure it doesn't happen again. Now introduce yourself to the class" he told him as Issei turned to the class.

"Hello it's nice to meet you I'm Issei Hyoudou" Issei said in a bored voice while feeling a bit uncomfortable at the stares of lust and hatred he was getting,

"Does anyone have any questions for Mr Hydoudou here" And as the teacher said that about every girl in the class put their hand up and sighing to himself he pointed to one girl and said "Alright Katase you go"

"Are you single and if so are you looking for a relationship?" She asked leaving Issei a little shocked at how shameless she was.

"Yes I am and no I am not currently looking for a relationship" Issei answered much to the dismay of the girls as they lowered their hands.