Remus and the storm

It was a dark and stormy night. But nothing paranormal. At least not to everyone else. Remus always had a bad habit of imagining monsters in every corner, it was fun sometimes but other times he went too far. On this night Remus was imagining the thunder being footsteps, like something was out to get him. He went too far with that and scared himself. Remus isn't scare of these things now of course, he's 32! But this was when the poor lad was just 8.

Remus shared a room with his brother and sister. Raisa, and Roman. Usually they would make jokes at this time of night but they had a long day that day so they passed out. Meaning Remus was left alone. His mind slowly began messing with him to the point he cried. He got up and ran to his mother's room.

He shook his mother until she awoke. She woke up and turned on the lamp. When she did she was greeted by a tear stained face and runny nose. "Oh no dear, this won't do! Where's that pretty smile I adore?" Rhea picked the crying boy up and put him in her lap. "Now Remus, tell me what happened. Were your siblings rude to you?" She wiped his tears and snot away. "I couldn't sleep and *hic* and I started to imagine the thunder being monster steps and *hic* and I guess i went too far.." the boy hugged his mother tightly, not wanting to let go. "Oh you poor sweet thing! Would you like to sleep with Mommy tonight?"

He looked at his mother and nodded. She layed him down onto the bed and turned the light out, laying right back down next to him and holding him close. She hummed the Lizzy Borden nursery rhyme until she heard those loud snores she adored. Soon she fell asleep with him. Snoring loudly as well.

---------------------------------------

Hello! This was rlly fun to make and expect more today! This story was actually made for chachea.729 on tt! Hope you enjoyed this wholesome chapter!