Wedding day

before the story starts here's a heads up this is demus so if that isn't your cup of tea skip this chapter!
---------------------------------

It was finally the day. The day where you vow yourself to your (hopefully) soulmate. And today that was happening to Remus. The story about how he and Janus got engaged is rather funny, both of them planned on proposing! Janus planned to do it the next day but Remus beat him to it. There were lots of happy tears that day. Back to the present.

Remus was staring at himself in the mirror. His suit was a disgusting green color with a tie that wasn't red when they bought it.

"What's wrong sweetie? Got the jitters?" Rhea had put her hand on his shoulder and was looking in the mirror as well. She was much shorter than Remus, she was 5'8 while Remus was 6'0. She was still way braver than Remus ever could be.

"What if Jan thinks i look stupid?" the duke looked at his mom. She gave him a sympathetic smile and patted his cheek. "It's almost time for you to go out, Liebes" She held his hand for a second and then wrapped her arm around his.

Right when Logan said Remus and Janus could kiss they wasted no time. It was more of a makeout sesh that made them forget they were in front of their family.

When the actual wedding part was over Remus quickly found his mom and hugged her. The duke was crying. He was crying of joy. His mother had to pry him off so he could go sit with his now husband.

After they finished eating Remus insisted that Janus and Rhea hangout. They got along well because of one thing. They loved Remus more than anything in the world.

-----------------------
Definitely not the best thing i wrote but i tried