Birthday!

It was that time of the year. Where Remus was the center of attention. It was his birthday! June 25th! He had plans to spend the day with everyone, some indivually and some all together. The first person he was gonna spend the day with? His mom!

The time was 9:03am, he was driving to his mom's. Usually he Janus forbid him from driving but he decided to let him (Remus stole the keys).

When Remus pulled up the castle he went towards the front to be greeted by his mother on the porch swing.

"Hello Liebe!" his mother hopped off the swing and hugged her son. "Hey mom!" he hugged tightly and as quickly as he hugged her he let go.

"Before we leave I have a present for you!" she snapped and summoned a bag that was a disgusting bright green color. "Here you go liebe!" she smiled that sweet smile of hers.

When Remus opened it there were some gag gifts (or so he assumed they were) like condoms and some lube. But the rest were normal thing such as a book titled "how to ignore a stupid prince 101" (his mom also got him the "how to ignore dummies for dummies" book). He hugged her and took her to the car.

"Remus, give me the keys." She looked at her son and held out her hand. Remus threw the keys to her and she quickly got in the drivers seat.

What they did first was go get breakfast. Remus got a breakfast bowl and Rhea got pancakes.

Rhea planned on keeping him until 11. What they did with all that time was get breakfast, go see a horror movie, go get some drinks, hangout at a park, then bring him back to his husband.

The horror movie they saw was The black phone. Fortunately, Rhea and Remus were very immune to scary things. Sure they jumped every once in a while but they laughed afterwards.

Right after the movie Rhea drove them to a bar. It was nice, it had things usual restaurants had but the only drinks they had were alcholic. So when they got seated they ordered their drinks (they both got beer). They had 5½ pints before feeling tipsy. So they got some water, Rhea paid and drove herself and her son to the park.

At the park they were walking. Discussing things such as what they've been up to, although Rhea mostly asked about him and Janus.

"I hope you're having a good birthday Liebling." Rhea smiled at her son. "Everyday with you is good mom." Remus smiled at his mother. "It's almost 11, I should get you back home to your Ehemann!" she looked at her watch then back to Remus. "Let's not keep Jans waiting, I bet they have even better plans for you!" she did the 👉👌, laughing at her son's flustered face. "Mommmm!" Remus hid his face in his hands, he was as red as a beet.

Janus did have even better plans for him.

----------------------------

I loved this one but i didn't know what to write lol, hoped you all enjoyed it! Also the next chapter won't be about Remus and his mom, but will be about the way everyone looks and their pronouns! So if you're curious about that please do read it!