Bedtime story

(This is when Remus is 5!! He's a little goober!!)

It was 9pm at the creativity castle, and the royal family just got back. Randall, their father, was making sure their kids got into their pajamas while Rhea, their mother, fixed their beds. "Okay sweeties your beds are ready!" Rhea looked at their three kids, Raisa was in her night gown while Roman and Remus were in their night pants and shirts. They got into bed and their parents tucked them in and kissed them goodnight.

Around 12am Rhea and Randall's door opened. The door was loud but Randall didn't hear, he wore ear plugs since Rhea snored so loudly. Rhea woke up and looked at the door, not seeing anything there she looked next to the bed to reveal Remus.

"What's wrong dear?" Rhea picked up her son and held him close. "I can't sleep.." Remus seemed ashamed to say that, so Rhea squeezed him tighter and smiled. "Do you want me to read you a bed time story?" she looked him in his emerald green eyes, he was a very pretty boy. Remus nodded and Rhea got herself situated. "Once upon a time there was a duke, he lived with his family in the castle. One day the most amazing witch entered the castle, the duke thought he was beautiful, with black hair and yellow eyes. His family thought different and ordered him to leave the kingdom. The duke was angry at this and that night he left to find the witch. After hours of traveling he decided to sleep on a tree. When he awoke he was in a bed in a nice warm cottage. When he looked up he saw the handsome witch." Remus looked at Rhea "is he gonna eat him?" Remus asked. "Do you want him to eat the duke?" Rhea looked at her son. Remus shook his head and Rhea continued "When he saw the witch he jumped and hugged him, but this startled the witch and he ran to the other side of the room. When the Duke explained why he was so happy the witch smiled and told him his name-" "what's his name Mama?" Remus looked at her with curious eyes. "Hmm.. Would you like to name him?" Remus nodded. "His name is Janus." Remus smiled, "Exactly what i was thinking." Rhea continued "he told him his name was Janus-" "what's the duke's name?" "whatever you want it to be" Rhea smiled at the boy. "Can he be named Mus'" Remus looked at the wall, it seemed colorless at night. "Of course" and so Rhea went on.

"The duke revealed his name was Mus'. They talked while the kingdom looked for their duke for three years. In those three years the duke lived with the witch. They got close and one day the duke decided to go see his family. The witch warned him to be careful but he didn't listen. When he got there they celebrated and had a three day feast. But when he decided to leave a week later his family was angry, they were mad he wanted to leave again. So that night Mus' had to escape quietly. When he left the kingdom he ran to the cottage and hugged Janus. He told him everything and they both decided to never visit the kingdom again and lived happily ever after, the end." Rhea looked at her boy curled in her lap. She smiled and layed him down in between her and Randall and quickly went to sleep.