1

[Sun: "hi hi new friends!"]
[Moon: "Stop talking so much dear~"]
[Eclipse: "well hello there?~"
———————————————————

"Hello there children! Why don't we go and paint?" Sun said to the kids who cheered and ran to the table and started painting, He smiled and sat down. His bells jingled slightly as his tail curled around his leg, he looked up at a clock and saw that it was almost Eclipses turn to help him with the kids. "Sun I'm not helping you today I'm to tired." Came Eclipses voice from suns head, he rolled his eyes and stood up quickly, walking over to the light switch he chuckled. "To bad my friend I need to rest." Sun said in his head before dimming the lights allowing Eclipse to come out. "I hate you sometimes sun, I really do." He grumbled as he walked back to the kids who instantly started to ask to play with the bells on his tails. "Alright children go play" he said while cleaning up some of the art supplies, the kids ran happily to the large play structures and laughed. "Eclipse come here! I need to talk to you three!" He heard Vanessa call, he sighed and stood up again. His bells jingled as he walked, his tails just moved impatiently. "What is it?" He asked the human, bending down to be the size of Vanessa. "Management decided to separate the three of you, you each will have your own body." She said as if she was tired of explaining it. Eclipse rolled his eyes thinking she was joking, "As if the would want us split." He said fully sitting down now, Vanessa just laughed, "Yeah that's what I thought but after the daycare closes the three of you are getting your own bodies." She said. "What if one of you gets lost? Or corrupted!" "Shush sun we will be fine. I mean I've never seen either of you so it wont be that bad" "still. I won't like this idea." "What even do you both look like?-" Eclipse asked the others in his head as Vanessa walked away and the kids were grabbing sleeping bags, Eclipse walked to the light switch to let Moon change out. "I'm yellow with orange sun rays...my eye LED's are broken and I have a tail." Sun replied as Moon walked forward to put the kids to bed. "I'm white and black with a crescent tail... I have one blue eye and one red eye." Moon nervously said in his head, he heard Sun make a sort of 'Awe' noise which flustered him some. "I am literally just white and dark red white 4 arms, 2 tails sun-rays and Moons hat." Eclipse chuckled as Moon watched over the kids.