3

Moon and Eclipse stood there, amazed as they both saw Sun dancing(?) on the aerial silks. His tail was swishing as he tumbled down before catching himself on the silks before realizing he has being watched. "Well hello there! Enjoying the show?~" Sun teased as Eclipse sat leaned against the wall and smirked while Moon rolled his eyes and walked away. "Maybe I am maybe I'm not~" Eclipse said while Sun just laughed and continued to dance. Meanwhile Moon was just flying around on his wire before he got an idea, "Sun! Come here for a second!" He called, before standing slightly hidden by shadow as Sun came walking out followed by Eclipse. "Yes Moon?" Sun asked as he approached, Moon suddenly grabbed the smaller Animatronic by his waist and they both flew into the air. "ACK! WARN ME NEXT TIME!!!" Sun yelped as he gripped into Moon, Eclipse summoned his own wire and laughed as he saw how tight Sun was holding onto Moon. "Sun calm down, your gonna dent him!" Eclipse laughed as Sun just buried his head into Moons chest, "Calm down sunshine I won't drop you. Plus Eclipse looks like he wants you." Moon laughed, enjoying the flustered look on Suns face as he yelped. Eclipse flew closer and rolled his eyes, "Moon you are so rude sometimes. Be nicer." He said while gently grabbing Sun and lowering him to the ground, Sun just smacked both of them with his tail and went to his room in the sky stage. Moon sat down and leaned against a table, his tail slowly moving side to side as he relaxed and closed his eyes. Eclipse laid on the ground, to tired to lazy to move much so he just laid down and messed with the bells on his wrists.