6

Moon looked around, not seeing Eclipse or Sun he figured they must be in their rooms. He silently attached his wire and flew to the balcony where he unhooked and walked towards Sun's room, figuring Eclipse was busy. He heard a stifled moan coming from the room and froze in his tracks, eyes narrowing he crept closer and cracked the door open. Sun was on Eclipses lap while the latter was biting his neck and tracing along his back panel, Moon was livid. He closed the door, not mad at Sun but mad at Eclipse for trying to take away sunny from him. Eclipse somehow heard the door close and smirked, figuring it was Moon he planned to make the animatronic jealous so he bit down on a certain spot on Sun's neck caused a gasp to be heard. Moon growled, he clenched his fists and his tail twitched, all he could hear was Sun's pants and moans coming from the room behind him. Moon swore he would either kill Eclipse and have Sun for himself or he would just play the game and see how long it took, he smiled wickedly and swung back down. As he walked back to his own room, Moon's mind was racing with thoughts and plans. He couldn't believe Eclipse would do something like that, knowing how Moon felt about Sun. But at the same time, he couldn't deny the feeling of jealousy that was gnawing at him. He wanted Sun for himself, and he couldn't stand the thought of Eclipse taking him away. Moon knew he had to be careful though. He couldn't just attack Eclipse and risk getting caught by the humans. He needed a plan, a way to get Sun to see how much he cared for him without giving away his true feelings. Over the next few days, Moon spent his time observing the interactions between Sun and Eclipse. He watched as Eclipse tried to win Sun over with his charm and wit, but Moon could see that Sun wasn't entirely convinced. There was still a part of him that longed for Moon's attention.

One night, as the animatronics were preparing to shut down for the night, Moon approached Sun. "Hey, can we talk for a minute?" he asked quietly. Sun looked up from his work and nodded, following Moon to a secluded corner of the restaurant. "What's up?" he asked. Moon took a deep breath before speaking. "I know you've been spending a lot of time with Eclipse lately," he said. "And I just wanted to say that I'm happy for you. You deserve to be happy." Sun looked at Moon skeptically. "Is that all?" he asked. Moon shook his head. "No, that's not all. I just wanted to say that... well, I care about you. A lot. And I want to make sure you're happy, no matter what." Sun's expression softened. "Moon, I... I didn't know you felt that way," he said. Moon shrugged. "I guess I didn't either, until recently," he admitted. "But I just wanted you to know that I'm here for you, and I always will be." Sun smiled, reaching out to take Moon's hand. "Thank you, Moon. That means a lot to me," he said. Moon smiled back, feeling a weight lift off his shoulders. "No problem," he said. "I just wanted to make sure you knew how I felt." Sun squeezed Moon's hand before letting go. "I appreciate it," he said. "And I want you to know that I care about you too. You're one of my closest friends." Moon felt a warmth spread through him at Sun's words. "Thanks, Sun. That means a lot." They stood there for a moment longer, just enjoying each other's company. Moon knew that he still had a lot to figure out, but for now, he was content just being there with Sun. As they parted ways and retreated to their rooms, Moon couldn't stop thinking about what Sun had said. He cared about him too, as a friend. It wasn't the confession of love that Moon had hoped for, but it was something. Maybe there was hope for him and Sun yet. Moon resolved to keep being there for Sun, to show him that he could be the one to make him happy. And if that meant playing Eclipse's game for a little while longer, so be it. Moon was willing to do whatever it took to win Sun's heart.