2

Soon the kids went home, Moon and Sun were currently in sleep mode so Eclipse was waiting for Vanessa. 'I do wonder what the look like.' He thought as Vanessa came and led them to parts and services. Soon Eclipse entered the protective cylinder and laid down, Vanessa came in and strapped him down. "Come one now I need you to extend your arms Eclipse." She said, Eclipse reluctantly did so. He always hated his second set of arms, they were a different color and he really hated them. "Relax, I'm going to shut you down alright?" The lights went off and they shifted to Moon, Vanessa sighed. "Power went out hold on." She sighed as she ran out to get the generator up. "I don't like this at all, I hate being strapped down!" Sun whined, "Calm down Sun, me and Eclipse will protect you if anything happens." Moon said,"Just breathe Sun, when you wake up we'll be right there." Eclipse said while the lights flicked on, Moon gave a loud hiss as the lights blinded him before turning into Sun who just smiled slightly. "Alright here we go." Vanessa said while Sun started to power down.
———————————-
*Time Skip*
———————————-
Sun Started to power on, shaking his head to clear the black from his screen as he started to sit up. He instantly felt weird and closed his eyes again, putting a hand to his face he coughed up some oil. Vanessa came in soon after, "Well boys your all done! Sun may be tired for a while since he was the main host of the body but other than that you all good to go back to the daycare!" She said happily as Suns head flew up, 'we are actually separated?' He thought as he attempted to stand up and look around before he felt a pair of arms grab him, he flinched before realizing who it was. "M-Moon?-" he asked as he looked up to see the slightly taller Animatronic smile. "Let go of sun so we can go Moon!" Eclipse chimed, slightly laughing. Moon hesitantly let go of his other half as Sun tried again to walk but ended up stumbling, Eclipse managed to catch him before he fell but Sun had blacked out. "He's alright, it's difficult separating three animatronics." Vanessa said as she opens up the large door for the three, Eclipse sighed and picked up the smaller animatronic as Moon followed. Eclipse walked into the daycare and dimmed the lights allowing Moon to come in, Suns tail wrapped around Eclipse's waist as he shifted in his sleep. Moon grumbled and began to clean up some of the daycare, "Jealous moon?~ I know you have feelings for him~." Eclipse teased, Moon flipped the other off and connected himself to a wire. Sun soon woke up and mumbled, "AH! Sorry!" He said as he let go of Eclipse who just laughed and put him down, Moon quickly came down from the wire and laughed.  Sun looked at the two, finally seeing them he blushed slightly. He admired each of the two tall animatronics who just chuckled in return when the noticed Sun checking them out, "See what you like sunshine?" Moon teased while Eclipse smacked him with one of his tails, Sun just blushed a bright orange and turned away, his tail swaying. "Oh shush you overgrown Moon." Eclipse said, his tails flicking with the words. Moon rolled his eyes before noticing Sun was heading to his favorite place, the Aerial silk room. Eclipse glanced at Moon who smirked before sprinting to the room after Sun, Eclipse just ran after the two.