4

Soon the daycare opened and the lights turned on, Moon growled and dashed into a shaded area while Sun greeted the kids. Eclipse just stood back and fell asleep, the kids were surprised at the three animatronics the loved now being split into different bodies but they just laughed and ran around to play. Sun sighed, still not feeling his best but he of course was the main caretaker so he sucked it up and acted like everything was fine.

"Eclipse get your multicolored butt over here." Moon hissed, noticing something was off with Sun.
"What do you want you overgrown star?" Clipper hissed back ad he walked over to the lunar animatronic.
[This is telepathic]
"Do you see something wrong with sun?"
"Not really...why?"
"He's limping and obviously still tired. Your slow I guess."
"And your a pain in the ass."
"You to get over her and help me! A kid got stuck!"

The two snapped out of their trance and Sun hurried over to dim the lights, allowing for Eclipse and Moon to move more easily.
Moon soon got the kid down while Eclipse was trying not to laugh at the fact the kid got stuck upside down on a swing, "How do you even get stuck like that??" He laughed, Sun rolled his eyes and looked at the time. "Moon your turn." He said while going up the the now shared room.

[Sorry it's short]