Chapter 5 - GREEN TEA PLEASE

Warning Explicit Language and Scenes 18+ Gabay ng daliri ang kailangan joke

Sinclair POV

All her instinct were telling her to run from Irene. From Irene. She was Sinclair professor and if the school administration found out... Wait.

What would they find out? They were not even dating.

Irene had not asked her out. And even if she did, she would say no. She didn't want to embarrass her.

(Ako nalng professor Irene 😘😩)

Though there were those not so innocent touches, holding her hands, embracing her to give her comfort, bussing her cheek and forehead, Irene always acted like a sweet woman. Maybe this was how she acted
with her lady friends?

Irene must have lots of them, her mood turned sour. She hated imagining it but she was not hers, to begin with.

After her friend fitted the earpiece and made
necessary adjustments on her new medical aid,
Irene had insisted on coming home with Sinclair  despite her vehement protests.

Irene drove-thru McDonald's -- Sinclair was surprised she knew where it was-- to pick up some dinner, the usually greasy, fatty goodness for unis and now she was about to allow someone to enter her humble abode for the first time.

There was nothing to be ashamed of. Although she lived in the poorest part of Rose Hill, her house was clean and it smelt of vanilla and roses. Her two favorite scents.

"Please come in, Ma'am." Sinclair invited shyly, nervous as hell. She hoped Irene won't be staying long.

Closing and locking the door for her, Irene walked directly to the kitchen to set their bags of food. And it was a lot. Irene must have ordered the whole McDonald's menu. Which was fine. She was really starving. But she was too anxious to eat.

She panicked when she watched Irene walked back to her, Irene didn't stop until she had her arms wrapped around Sinclair tiny waist. Sinclair hands went to Irene's  chest. Sinclair hadn't realized how much she had readily accepted Irene touch until she was wrapped in her arms once again.

-This is crazy!-

God! She could feel Irene's heartbeat. Irene was also warm in her cold living room.

Irene looked down at her incredulous expression. Sinclair shouldn't be allowing this. Yet she couldn't move out of Irene's arms. She liked it too much.

"You should call me by my first name when we are not in the classroom, baby. This is the last time I am reminding you." Those warm eyes of her were gleaming She shivered. Sinclair's eves were on her lins

"I...ah...Irene," any protest from her was futile.

God!

Could she be her first kiss?

-Shit! Where did that come from?-

"Good, girl," Irene whispered. Her voice was sexy and wanting. Looking down at Sinclair, she cupped Sinclair's chin with one hand, her thumb cruising her lower lip. She held her breath.

Leaning down to settle Irene's soft lips on hers, she tightened her hold, pulling Sinclair closer. A brush of lips.

Her arms hugged Irene and she surrounded Irene's neck.

Irene obliged and her hands moved to her lower back pulling her up. With a sigh of wanting, their mouths angled and the kissed tenderly for the first time. Sinclair didn't know what to do. All she did was follow Irene's lead.

Lips brushing, teeth nipping but when Irene parted Sinclair lips with her hot appendage, Sinclair gasped and pulled away.

Breathing hard, as if she ran for miles, she watched Irene and waited for her next move.
She wanted more. It's just that she was unsure.