Chap 1: The beginning

After a few years of living with my alcoholic dad I finally got to live with my mom and brother again. I was packing up all my things listening to music. Then I heard dad yelling my name "Y/N!!, IT'S TIME TO GO!!" I grabbed all of my bags and hopped in the car. During the ride we didn't say not one word to each other. It was late when we already got there. My mom ran out of the house to hug me "Y/N! She yelled. I missed you so much I said. She kissed me on my forehead. Dad opened the trunk and carried most of my stuff in. I got the last of my bags and when i walked in the door I saw Dustin sitting on the couch. He got up "Y/N! We hugged. After talking for a while, I put the rest of my stuff in my new room. Dad was now leaving as he came in my room to say bye. I started to roll my eyes while saying bye.

____________________________________________________________

(time skip after you finished decorated your room)

"Y/N! Mom yelled "dinner!'' I came to the dinner table and started to talk to mom. She then told me that I would be starting school the day after tomorrow. "alright '' I said. I finished eating and then headed to bed.

________________________________________________________________

I'm so excited to be writing my first fanfic! although I'm not really good with grammar and stuff like that so if u see anything i need to change let me know! And don't worry I'll be posting way more chapters i already have it planned out! But if you have any complaints, please let me know. ill probably post a chapter either every day or every 2 or 3 days.