Chap 2: Hellfire

This is a time skip of the first day of school.

_______________________________________________

I woke up to the voice of Dustin yelling "wake up Y/N!!" "Whhaaatttt" i said while groaning. It's the first day of school for you! He said starting to smirk you have 20 minutes to get ready". I got up and got ready then I started to eat some breakfast. After me and Dustin got on bikes to ride to school. He started telling me that he would ask this boy named Eddie if I could sit with him and his club "hellfire". And he started explaining to me that hellfire was a dnd club. "Oh, I remember that game me and you used to play that game!" i said. "Yeah, that's why I don't think Eddie will have a problem with you sitting there.'' Dustin said. We then got to school and locked up our bikes. "Alright I'm going to try to find Eddie and talk to him," Dustin said before he ran off. I turned around and saw a boy staring at me. He had brown curly hair and green eyes with a little bit of blue mixed in with them. I then heard the bell ring to i ran to my first period class.

____________________________________________________________________________

(Time skip to lunch bc school is boring)

I walked in the cafeteria looking for Dustin. He saw me and began to wave to me. I started to walk over to the table he was sitting at with a bunch of boys wearing the same hellfire shirt as Dustin. I sat down next to Dustin and then releasing the bot that was staring at me this morning was sitting here too. "Who's this?" Eddie asked, pointing at me causing the whole table to look at me. Oh! I'm Y/N Dustin's older sister!" I said introducing myself to him. "Oh, so you must miss Henderson that Dustin was talking about this morning!" Eddie was saying as he took out his hand for me to shake. I shook his hand and said "yes I am." Dustin then interrupted our conversation saying that I could be Lucas's fill in for tonight's campaign. Alright...Eddie said but can't sit here again since she isn't in the hellfire club." "Then I'll just join hellfire." I said. "Uh-Uh-Uh I'll only let you join if you actually do decent in the campaign tonight" "Alright then deal." I said. Dustin then started introducing me to the boys at the table. (except for mike bc u already know him) I wasn't really paying attention until i was getting to the boy that was staring at me this morning.

Gareth's POV: I couldn't believe that let alone the girl that i was crushing on this morning was sitting in front of me, but she was DUSTIN HENDERSON'S SISTER. Dustin was about to introduce me, but I cut him off. Hey, my name's Gareth and i play the drums in eddies band corroded coffin. I took out my hand for her to shake it while she noticed my rings and was staring at them. "Do you want one?" i asked "huh? What no I couldn't" she said nervously. "No, it's fine you can have one i have a lot more at home." I smiled at her.

Y/N'S POV: Gareth let me take one of his rings. I felt my face starting to get hot. He was actually quite cute.