Chap 3: The campaign

Me and Dustin got home. School was actually good. I became friends with Gareth. We had 3 classes together after lunch and we got along well. When me and Dustin left, I still had Gareth's ring on. When we got to the school, we locked our bikes up. We walked over to the club room. I saw Gareth talking to Jeff (the boy with the leather jacket). He saw me and waved at me. I waved back. Eddie noticed that we were there and yelled "Finally let's begin!"

________________________________________________

Time skip bc i don't know how to play DnD

Eddie informed us that vecna was still alive. Everyone shouted. "What? He can't alive!" "Yeah, he was killed by kas!" So, it was thought my friends, so it was thought! But vecna lives!

_______________________________ (another time skip to where there was a break, and everyone was huddling up)

"Guys i hate to say this but we have got to flee!" Gareth said. One boy agrees. "Didn't we just say that we'll fight till the death?" I asked. "That wasn't literal!" Gareth responded. "Don't be pussies!" Dustin said. "Pussies? Really? Cause we're not delusional? Gareth said, trying to convince us. "Delusional? How about not being cowards?" I said. Hey! Eddie yelled. "You'd be wise to take Gareth's the greatest concern to heart. There is no shame in running. Don't try to be heroes, not today." Eddie started smiling. "What do you think mike?" Dustin asked. "How many hit points do you and Y/N have? We both said 12. "It's risky as hell. But you're the ones on the battlefield. So, it's your call." Mike said. "What do you say Y/N?" Dustin asked me. "You really gotta ask?" I said. "Screw it" Dustin turned around. "Let's kill this son of a bitch." Eddie gave the 20-sided dice to Dustin. Dustin rolled it. But it landed a 11(trying to land a 20). "That's a miss! Eddie yelled. Soon after I rolled the dice. It landed on the table while we were waiting to see if it was a hit or not. 20! "A crit hit!" I screamed! Me and Gareth gave each other a hug while jumping up and down. After we both realized what we did our faces turned red. Eddie stood on the table. "Well let's welcome our newest member. Y/N!" After a while we all walked out of the club room ready to go home. I walked over to the bike rack unlocking my bike. But then i heard someone yell my name. "Y/N!" I turned around to see who it was. And it was Gareth. That was a great play Y/N! "Oh, thank you! Do you guys normally lose?" Well, uh yeah most of the time. But anyways do you wanna see our band rehearsal tomorrow?" he asked me. "Of course! Where is it?" i asked Gareth. He gave me address and said our goodbyes. And then Dustin walked over, and we went home. The next morning i woke up and saw on the news that a girl from our high school had died and it was blamed on Eddie. What the Hell?!