chap 4: Corroded coffin

What the hell?! I thought to myself. But then I remembered that Gareth had invited me to his practice today. So, I got ready trying to take my mind off of what I had heard on the news. I got in the shower and did my makeup and put Gareth's ring on. I went in the garage and got on my bike. It took about 6 minutes to get to his house. I walked up to his door and rang the doorbell. I was playing with the ring that he had gave me. I heard the door open and saw that he still had bed hair. I laughed. "Heyy what are you laughing at??" he asked. "Im sorry but it's just your hair". I said while my giggles interrupted me. "Oh, uh wanna come in? Sorry i didn't expect you to be here this early". He said while he was embarrassed. "It's okay!" I said walking in. He led me to his room. There were shirts on the floor with a nightstand with stickers on it with a bunch of jewelry on top of it. Along with posters all along the walls. "Umm you can stay in here but I gotta do my hair ill be right back". He said leaving the room.

__________________________________________time skip to when you and Gareth are in the garage.

"Do u wanna try to play drums? Gareth said while smirking. "Sure, why not?" I said. I sat on the chair, and I held the drumsticks. Gareth put his hand on mine making me play the drums. And I already knew that my face looked like a strawberry. Kevin and Jeff pulled up, so I got off of Gareth's chair. But i saw that he was blushing too.

_____________________________time skip to when Jason was at the house

While the boys were practicing a random car showed up. Jason and some of his friends got out of the car. Gareth started walking in front of them "You're a little early Fellas. Shows not till next week." Gareth saying sarcastically. "Oh, that was music you were playing?" One of the boys joked. We're looking for Eddie Munson. He's in this band, if that's what you could even call this". Jason stated. "Why do you care?" Gareth asked. "That's our business." Jason said while he was obviously pissed off. "Lucas, what are you doing with these douchebags?" Gareth asked Lucas. "Yeah, what the fuck?" I asked since I knew him as Dustin's friend. "You know these freaks Sinclair?" Jason asked Lucas. "Uhm, they tried to recruit me in their.... club, cult. Lucas said while looking anxious. "Lucas what the hell?" Jeff said cutting in. "Yeah dude...You asked us to post pone the campaign for your stupid basketball game". Kevin stated. "We're just trying to find Eddie man..." Lucas replied. "Well, you have eyes, don't you? He's not here" Gareth said. Then out of nowhere Jason punched Gareth. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yelled while Lucas held me away. And so the other members as well. I was struggling to get out of Lucas's hands. "Let me fucking go Sinclair!" I shouted pissed off. Jason threw Gareth on his drums then standing on his hand. "Where is he?!" Jason asked. "I don't know!" Gareth screamed in pain. "WHERE IS HE FREAK?!" Jason yelled stepping harder on his hand. " It's going to be hard to play the drums with a broken hand now, isn't it? Jason said still on Gareth's hand. "Dustin!" Gareth screamed. "What?" Jason asked. "Dustin Henderson was calling looking for him! Maybe he found him!?" Gareth winced in pain. "See now that wasn't that hard now, was it? Now where do we find this Dustin?" Jason smirked with a devilish look on his face. Gareth told him mine and Dustin's address. Jason stepped off from Gareth's hand while everyone was getting let go from his friends. I ran to Gareth. "Are you okay?!" i asked. "Well...Not really." "Can i see your hand?" Gareth then gave me his hand. I was sure swollen and started to bruise but it didn't look like it was broken I told him. I then got up and punched Jason while he was trying to leave. He slapped me hard. "Get your little girlfriend freak!" Jason yelled while he got in the car. They then drove off.