Chap 5:

I ran over to Gareth. My cheek started to swell up.

"Let's get him up and get him inside." I said.

Jeff and Kevin nodded. We helped Gareth get up and we walked inside. I asked him where the first aid kit was and told me in his upstairs bathroom under the sink. I ran up the stairs and I rushed back downstairs with the first aid kit in my hands.

"Let me wrap it up"." He put his hand in mine.

"Aw you're still wearing my ring." He smiled but I could tell he was in pain.

"Oh- uhm yeah..." I continued and I disinfected his hand with some alcohol, and he grunted in pain. "I'm so sorry Gareth."

"It's fine sweetheart this wasn't your fault."

I know this wasn't the time to, but my face started to turn a pinkish color.

"Alright done!" I said as I was relieved. "Thanks Y/N." Gareth said as he hugged me. " So... Do you guys wanna watch a movie or something?" Gareth asked. We all agreed and of course the guys picked a scary movie. Me and Gareth shared a blanket. And of course, not even halfway through the movie I had the blanket up to my mouth. But then suddenly there was a jump scare and I grabbed Gareth's hand. In the corner of my eye, I could see that he was shocked, but he didn't let go but he grabbed on tighter as he saw me blushing. And soon he was too. For the rest of the movie our hands were wrapped around each other. Around the end of the movie I whispered to Gareth, "Hey um can I spend the night?" I asked

Gareth's eyebrows raised, surprised.

"Oh, uhm yeah totally"

He whispered back with a grin on his face.

______________________________ time skip to where Kevin and jeff were leaving

Gareth said bye to both of his friends and shut the door. He took my hand and took me to his room.

 " Wanna Listen to music?!" he said exited 

" Sure!" i responded.

we pretended that we were in a concert and after a while we got tired out. 

"So where do you wanna sleep you can sleep in here or the li-" he said while i cut him off.

"I'll sleep in here." I smiled 

" Oh, ok you can sleep on the bed and i can sleep on the ground." He said while making a little bed on the ground with blankets and pillows.

"Are you sure?" I asked concerned. 

"I'm fine". Gareth said while smiling and looking at me.

________________________________________

We were now at least trying to sleep.  I turned around to see that Gareth was still awake. 

"Where are your parents?" I asked.

" Oh there visiting my grandparents in Ohio." Gareth answered my question. 

" Hey um this might sound weird, but could you come up here with me?"

" Are you sure?" 

" Yes, I'm sure" I giggled.

He came up on the bed and got under the covers.

" Better?" He asked with that little smirk on his face.

" Yeah better. Goodnight Gareth." I said.

" Good night, Y/N." Gareth said while turning around. And i did the same so we weren't looking at each other. After some time had passed i turned back around and noticed that Gareth was now facing each other.

Gareth's POV: 

She had now turned around with us both staring at each other. After a while after that i randomly kissed her. After realizing what i just did i started to Panic. 

" Shit i am so sorry Y/N!" I said hoping she could forgive me even though I wished I could do that again 

" Gareth its fine! I actually... i actually liked it." She said with her cheeks becoming pink.

Meanwhile i was turning into a bright red strawberry and screaming inside. i was wondering how she could be so calm 

Y/Ns POV: 

from the outside i looked quite confident but inside i was FREAKING out. He then asked if he could do it again i nodded. It started from a few quick pecks on the lips to a make out session. While we were gasping for air i blurted out " I love you Gareth." He looked at me with a surprised look. " I Love you too sweetheart." He then kissed my forehead and i feel asleep in his arms.

___________________ A/N! Warning season 4 spoiler!

Hi Guys so im going to be writing new chapters and decided to post this to maybe cheer some of you guys up with eddies death! (Trust me i bawled my eyes out :( but anyways please tell me if you want me to add anything you guys want to see in this book and ill try my best to add! Thank you for all the support and bye! 

With love! <3