Chapter 6

Annabeth

The next morning in History, something happened. Something that changed my life.

I got my things for first period from my locker. I was wearing a pair of jeans and an All Time Low sweatshirt. My imperfect arms were feeling itchier than usual.

But hey, you gotta hide your imperfections. That's society.

I walked into the class and sat in the front like usual. I was one of the first students in class, so I went through some notes I'd taken out of boredom. Not that I needed notes for this class.

The rest of the students finally settled in, and class began.

"Good morning, students."

"Good morning Mrs. Brown," the class said in unison. Class? I meant five people. The others were busy sulking about school.

"Now, could anyone tell me who the god of messages was?"

The class dragged on. Halfway through, the thing happened.

"Stop!" Percy yelled. His sea green eyes were a darker color, almost black. His lips were open in a O shape. His hand were clenched at his sides.

"Percy?" I whispered. No point.

Percy dropped to his knees and curled up into a ball. Water dropped around him. No, its wasn't water, it was tears.

"Please, stop it!" Percy yelled. I hadn't done anything, but I felt guilty just standing there.

He needed help.

I rushed to his side, dropping down on my knees myself.

"Percy, are you okay?"

Percy didn't answer.

"Percy?! Listen, what's wrong?"

Percy didn't answer. He kept crying.

"Percy, listen to me!"

Percy stopped. He finally looked right at me. His eyes were still dark, and were now brimmed with tears. His face looked beaten up and tired. He had dark bags under his eyes. His lips were slightly open, and he looked at me with a faceful of apology and misery. Percy let out a deep breath and rubbed his eyes.

"I'm okay, trust me."

(A\N)

I'm okay, trust me.

That's a very important line.

BLOOD, BLOOD, GALLONS OF THE STUFF I GAVE YOU ALL THAT YOU COULD DRINK AND IT WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH I GAVE YOU BLOOD, BLOOD, BLOOOOOOOOD. GRAB A GLASS BECAUSE THERE'S GOING TO BE A FLOOD.

Blood by My Chemical Romance

COME ON KILLJOYS UNITE.