chapter 2 ~ Am I really sassy?

Chapter 2-

Sophie's POV:

I got to the table where Louis and and his friends were sitting. The pretty girl who had green eyes like a cat  and straight brown hair (A/N pic of Sabrina on the side!) decided to go first and extended her lightly tanned hand, "Hi! I'm Sabrina, nice to meet you!" huh, spanish accent aye? Nice! "Hi, nice to meet you too, I'm Sophie. I see you have a spanish accent, you must be an exchanged student...." she chuckled when Louis suddenly decides to butt in our conversation, "Yeah, she is an exchange student from Spain."  Gasp! Really?! Nah! Thanks for telling me Louis, I never would've guessed...

Anyways, I proceeded to the others. The dark haired boy with an ear piercing smiled and said "Hi! I'm Zayn, it's great to have another girl in our little gang" who said I was friends with them? oh well, I just smiled and nodded. Then the guy with the buzz haircut and brown eyes who looked like a cute cuddly baby penguin offered a hand shake and I accepted, "Hello! I'm Liam, nice to have you in this school!" yeah right, I'm sure you will get annoyed with me someday like I am at everyone else, I grinned at him, maybe he is nice, well at least he looked like it. 

It was the blonde's turn, "Hi! I'm Niall! Lovely to meet you!" he says in a cheerful Irish voice, well hello there you Irishmen, lovely to meet you too *cough* lies *cough*, I gave him the biggest smile I could and proceeded to the curly haired boy, he kinda reminded me of a mushroom for some reason, i have no idea why but he did. "Hello there beautiful, I'm Harry!" I smiled "Thank you for that compliment Harry, and it's great to meet you guys too". I am starting to think that maybe I should just give them a chance. Maybe. "You will have a good time with us here, I promise" Louis said with a smile, wait why is everyone being nice to me? This is not normal for me. I smiled and nodded at him. 

Just as I thought that, I noticed a really tall guy who looked like a jock coming in my direction, Zayn nudged me and whispered "Watch out, the master chav is coming", I then later found out that chavs are jocks who like to wear hats and have trouble pulling their pants up. The 'chav' walked up to our table and sat on the table right infront of me blocking me from speaking to Sabrina. "Well well well, I see we have a hot new Canadian student here" I snapped "Oh congratulations! You have eyes" and rolled my eyes obviously annoyed with that jerk. That caused everyone on the table to laugh, he glared at them and they suddenly stopped. I smirked at the sight of the already pissed boy but he continued talking to me anyways, "I heard that there will be a new hot student joining but I didn't know you were this hot" he puts extra emphasis on the last part and winks at me "Yay! you have ears too!" I snapped again "Any other features you want to tell me about?" I said in a sarcastic tone, he just stood there for a second, looking at me like he couldn't believe I just said that to him and then stomped away.

I smirked, I loved doing that to people. Humans these days really annoy me. I turned around to see the reactions of the gang and they were all staring at me with their eyes wide and jaws opened. Wonder why.... 

Louis' POV:

What is wrong with her?! Why is she even bothering to talk to him! oh this will not be good....

"Well well well, I see we have a hot new Canadian student here" That made my blood boil in anger, I hate him! But then not long after she decides to snap at him "Oh congratulations! You have eyes" ha! right back at'cha mate! They continue sassing each other and all of us just stared at Sophie. How can she be so confident? It really amuses me. There's something about her that is really different, she doesn't seem to like us very much when we have nearly half the school's female population chasing us, and Sabrina has all sorts of guys drooling over her.

The only comments I could hear about Sophie was 'She is smoking hot man!' or 'She is FIT'. Which for some reason makes me a little uncomfortable. Not that I like her or anything... or do I? Nah, I'm just over-reacting, I didn't had a chance with her anyways....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awwwww! poor Loulou's upset! and good for you Sophie! good for you! hehe

so yeah, this is the second official chapter of our first official story! :D Hope you liked it! Feel free to comment any advice for us :) and no hate please.... we work really hard for this and it would be rude to comment anything bad about it, giving advice is different from hating on it and telling us to change it  :)

Dedication goes to: OneDirectionFan2904 ~ because she's amazing <3

VOTE/COMMENT/PROMOTE!<3

love y'all!