Preview : Tickets

Ah, love. Such a beautiful yet ambiguous word. 

Love always exist in one form or another, whether it's from family, close friends, or even your romantic interest. 

When you fall in love... you confess to them. Then you became a couple. 

Everyone says it's the most wonderful thing to have ever happened...

Nate : THEY ARE WRONG! SO WRONGGGG!!!!!! 

That was meant to be my line.

Nate : Oh, I apologize, dear Narrator. How rude I was to interrupt your precious work. But I just want to state that : LOVE IS THE BANE OF MY EXISTENCE!! EVERY GODDAMN TIME I TRIED TO CATCH UP WITH EVEN A FELLOW FRIEND OF MINE, EITHER I HAVE TO LOOK AT HIM ACTING LOVEY DOVEY TO HIS GIRLFRIEND, OR PEOPLE FUCKING TEASE ME ABOUT HAVING FEELINGS FOR SOME FEMALE CLASSMATE I TEASE, DESPITE OUR RELATIONSHIP IS PURELY PLATONIC! SERIOUSLY, I JUST SAID SOMETHING AS A JOKE OR CASUALLY GIVING HER A HUG AND I BECAME THE CENTER OF ATTENTION!!?? UGH, THIS IS WHY I PREFER STAYING SINGLE! No one would prefer to date me anyways... *curls up into a ball and starts crying in the corner*  

Okay... no one asked. 

Nate : Anyways! Even among people such as sweethearts, there exists a distinct power relationship! A side that exploits and one who is exploited! One devoted, the other receiving devotion! IN LOVE, THERE IS ONLY A WINNER AND A LOSER! Ahem... If you are trying to live a noble life, then you mustn't become a loser. After all... 

Nate : LOVE! IS! WAR!!! A war where whoever falls in love first... is the loser. *breathes heavily*  

Are you done yet?

Nate : Sure, I'm just frustrated these days. Take the lead again, Narrator. I'll just spectate from afar.

Gladly. *ahem*

Shuchiin Academy!

A prestigious school with an ancient and honorable origin, founded as a facility for educating upper-crust children.

The focus on the nobility is gone, but many talented students born into wealthy, distinguished families and shouldering the future attend the school. Naturally, ordinary people wouldn't be permitted to lead and bring these students together! 

"Everyone, look! The Student Council members!"

Shinomiya Kaguya, the vice-president of the Student Council here at Shuchiin Academy. 

With a total assets of 200 trillion yen, her family owns the Shinomiya Group, one of the top four financial conglomerates in Japan with over 1000 subsidiaries

With a total assets of 200 trillion yen, her family owns the Shinomiya Group, one of the top four financial conglomerates in Japan with over 1000 subsidiaries. Befitting her superior lineage, she is a talented young woman who had attained splendid achievements in various fields, such as traditional performing arts, music, and martial arts. And the young man she supports is...