Bio : Eiji Shirakawa

Age : 17 years old

Gender : Male

Birthday : April 6th

Place of birth : Kamisato Town, Japan.

Current resident : Kōnan, Minato Ward.

Status : Alive

Relationships : 

Unnamed father (deceased)

Unnamed mother (deceased)

Unnamed grandmother (deceased)

Shirakawa Katsu (grandfather)

Shirakawa Mizuki (aunt)

Unnamed elder cousin

Unknown childhood friend

Acquaintances and status :

Miyuki Shirogane (friendly)

Kaguya Shinomiya (neutral, previously hostile)

Chika Fujiwara (semi-friendly)

Yu Ishigami (friendly)

Miko Iino (neutral)

Kei Shirogane (adoration)

Ai Hayasaka (warming up)

Occupations : 

High school student

Shuchiin Academy Student Council's 67th General Affairs Officer

Personal tutor (Formerly)

Cosplayer/Model

General appearance :

Hair Color : Black, previously gray-white (dyed at an unknown period)

Eye Color : Red

Height : 176cm

Eiji is a lean, tall boy with bright gray hair, almost taking the shade of silver, and crimson eyes, though the former was colored into black. Nobody knew exactly why he did that, but when asked, he said it was because he "preferred something a bit dark". People can tell it wasn't the truth, but for their safety, they decided to back off with that question.

Due to his career as a part time model, Eiji had little time to partake in any after-school activities, since most of his schedule was occupied by multiple brands or magazines requesting his presence. You can occasionally find him with a grey jacket worn over a red hoodie and sometimes a white mask out in the streets, but at school, he wears the standard Shuchiin uniform like all of his schoolmates.

Personality :

Eiji is usually seen with a calm and collected manner, and this was something he want them all to see. In truth, he was a ticking time bomb, one which is easily detonated at any given time. He tends to do whatever job he was given with zero complaints, and occasionally checking out Ishigami's statistics during the days when their Treasurer was vacant. 

Despite all of that, Eiji has a naturally-given sense of concern, and to some extent, protection towards those who he seen as close with, prime examples are people like Miyuki Shirogane, Yu Ishigami and in the slightest bit, Chika Fujiwara. 

History :

Eiji doesn't frequently mention his family's current state, especially his parents, but Kaguya did say that they have passed away, and he is now living with his aunt and her son, based on the info she found out about him. Some speculated that his parents died in a car crash, though Eiji said otherwise. 

He held feelings towards an unidentified girl, whom he had known since childhood. Unfortunately, they were separated one month after he turned 7, leaving him with only a necklace as the only memory he have of her. He hid it underneath his shirt and rarely shows it to anyone else, even if it's someone akin to him. Not only that, ever since he encountered Hayasaka, he said, and I quote : "There's always this fluttery and nostalgic feeling arise whenever I saw her..."

Of course, that earned him a lot of teasing from the Student Council members, but he always dispute their claims, saying it's because he think he had seen her accompanying Kaguya. Maybe that's just another way of denial for him. 

Eiji was very violent during his elementary years, even carrying that onto junior high. He's famed for beating up anyone who dared to harm him or his friends, despite being unintentional or not. This earned him the title "Kamisato's Pale Flame" (Kamisato no Souhaku Honō), named after his constantly seething rage and that bright hair color he inherited. Regardless, he moved away right after his freshmen year ended, and that's when he met Shirogane. None identified the once delinquent in his gaze, just a kid who is uncoordinated and lost. 

Eiji resented the Shinomiya family, including Kaguya as well, for a reason that even she lacks knowledge of. 

Though, it is said that Eiji's mother was the maid working for Kaguya before the Hayasakas took over, and she remembered seeing a boy that bears a strong resemblance of him back when she was five. Around a month after Hayasaka became her maid, the boy's mother was said to have resigned. She didn't reveal this to the blonde girl, as she saw that it was unnecessary. 

Etymology :

The name Eiji (永次) can be understand as "eternity, everlasting or unchanging". 

His last name, Shirakawa (白河) meant "white, untarnished, pure" (白) (shira) and "river, stream" (河) (kawa).

That took forever. Alas, I am finished with tonight's work. The past week was a bit rough, and I had nearly exploded my eardrums in fear that my gramps' spirit would haunt me. For now, I'll just post this and continue working tomorrow morning. Hope you guys like this story so far! Lemme know in the comments if you do!

Next chapter : "Enter, Hayasaka!"