Information please read!

OK OK....so uhm hey. I know this is stupid to be writing a book about a bunch of block characters of a storymode that was a bit iffy...but the nostalgia from this game when i was a kid just makes me love it i guess.

Anyways, I'd just like to say that there will actually be mature content in here, which may be surprising since the game itself is for mostly the audience of children? Kind of? But there's gonna be some intense stuff here. No, not smut. But there will be suggestive themes to it, and as well a lot of blood and stuff. That's just some of it and there's probably gonna be a lot more of mature things here, and if you can't handle that, then I recommend you leave this book.

I'm not really expecting this book to blow up and stuff. After all, Minecraft Storymode has a small fanbase and barely anyone who follows me ACTUALLY reads my books. So if I don't upload much, it's mostly because I just...didn't feel like it. I promise you though, even though this story won't blow up, that I will put all my love into it and I will make it as good as I possibly can. I want you guys to enjoy it!

While there will be some intense themes in this, there will also be a lot of fluff. So don't worry, it's not all sad and horrific!

I don't edit my chapters before publishing. I leave it published for a bit, then later on go and check to see what I messed up and THEN i edit the chapter. So yeah.

The story will mostly be in second person I believe. But it may switch to third person at times!

I'm still learning on how to properly write stories and all that, and still have little experience with doing so even though I've written a few books, but like I said earlier, I'll try my best to make sure this book is enjoyable!

This book will purposely be written in lowercase.

I WILL BE ADDING SOME OF MY OWN SCENES AND OF COURSE DIALOGUE! I can't remember every word from the game, and I'm not bothering to look it up. After all, that'd make the book a bit boring to read, but there will be some dialogue that is exactly like the one from the game.

I believe that's all and I really wanna thank you all, to those who are actually reading this and the book, for taking your time to read my book(s). It means a lot<3

Until next time!