Chapter 12

Today the palace was of cheer , the king's wife had given birth to a beautiful girl. Joseph was nothing less than excited.

Seeing his son with his new born Daughter made Zackary overjoyed. The memories of Clementine being little came back in a wash of colour.
The pain of his wife had now turned into happiness.

Clementine loved looking after her neice it brought her joy but most of all a distraction from her sadness.

There was no loss of excitement because Delilah had given birth to a healthy baby boy, an heir.

Joseph christened his baby girl Amyryllis and his nephew Marmaduke , protecting them from evil.

The family was happily extending. Zackary had the youngest members of the family telling them stories or teaching them religous text.

Joseph asked his farther for advice often and Zackary was always happy to help.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading , hope you enjoyed, please vote and comment. Follow macabrelovex for more great stories. I am honestly thinking about following Joseph and Delilah's journey in a sequel because I have fallen in love with the El synthia royals.

Unfortunately due to going back to college I will be less consistent but will try to write and publish what I can when I can/ thank you sm for understanding .