C3 Lemonade Stand.

A month has passed by since they got kicked from the arena and yet no home.
The twins woke up in the theme park as Cream Unicorn Cookie made them both, waffles.
Pawn White ate some and complimented Cream Unicorn Cookie's cooking. "Cream Unicorn Cookie! Your waffles are amazing! Can we take some for the go? We don't have any food."
Cream Unicorn Cookie appreciated the compliment and let them take some of the waffles around for food.
The pawn twins said their goodbyes and left the theme park, and to the snowy streets they go. They walked around for an hour, Pawn White told Pawn Black to stay where they are because their gonna try to find food for them. Pawn White curiously looked around for a while and tripped over a rock, they got a little scratch on their hand, but Pawn White saw something that made their day better.
50 Dollars on the ground. Pawn White took it immediately and went back to Pawn Black.
Pawn Black saw Pawn White and immediately asked them
"Pawn White, Your back. No food I guess.. But why is your hand bleeding?"
Pawn White saw the blood on their hand and screamed,
"AAAAHHH!! It's probably when I tripped on the rock.."
Pawn Black took a leaf and carefully wipped the blood away from their wound as Pawn White told them everything.
PW: "So I tripped over a rock and you wont believe what I found."
PB:"What did you find Pawn White."
PW: "$50!! We can buy some food!"
PB: "Let's save up, were lucky enough to find these things on the ground."
The twins took their sack and walked around for a whole 30 minutes when Pawn Black spotted a lemonade stand far away,
PB:"Pawn White, There is a lemonade stand."
PW: "And?"
PB: "Lets get lemonade."
Pawn White didn't mind since one cup of lemonade is a dollar. They both went to the line, and when it was their turn the cookie who was selling the lemonade said, "Hi. I'm Lime Cookie. I sell lemonade, one cup is a dollar as you can see I have pink lemonade and regular lemonade."
Pawn Black wanted pink lemonade and Pawn White wanted the same, so Pawn White gave Lime Cookie the $50 they had, Lime Cookie took a while to give them their change and the lemonade but she did give it to them, "Thank you!" is what the twins said to Lime Cookie. The twins ran off with their money and the sack they had, also their drink. They both came back to the place they mostly stay, which is a towel behind some cookie's house. Pawn Black thought about going back to the lemonade stand everyday for lemonade, as for Pawn White, they thought about walking around and finding what they can buy with $48. So when the twins wanted to talk about their thoughts..
Both: "Let's talk about our thoughts! Let us talk about our thoughts."
PB: "I go first, lets come back to the lemonade stand everyday so we can get lemonade from the kind lady."
PW: {Thinking about it.} "I was going to say that we'll find something to use our money for but I agree too much with you."
Pawn Black and Pawn White played chess for the rest of the day. {Next day.}
Pawn White woke up as Pawn Black is giving them Pink lemonade.
PW: "You already got some? You wake up early!"
PB: "Drink up, we got another boring day ahead of us. I really don't know why they're selling lemonade in the middle of winter, probably for kids like us."
Pawn White took the drink and drank it.
As Pawn Black stared at Pawn White, they sighed and asked them if they wanna play chess again because they had nothing to do. Of course, Pawn White accepted the deal and played chess with Pawn Black for the rest of the day again.

End of Chapter 3.
AaAAa I HAVE TO BIKE EARLY IN THE MORNING TOMORROW BECAUSE ITS A FUN RIDE- YET I STAYED UP WRITING AGAIN :( 11:11 PM. I really need to get rest lmao, I might not have any more ideas. i'll have to ask my friend again. Credits to Putitay23 for helping me with this book lmao.
anyway,
Have a good day/evening/noon/afternoon!
Okay goodnight.
733 Words.