C9 Random potion..

This is what you get for now.. Sorry if i havent been updating this thingy.. I am losing motivation and ideas.

It is the middle of the night.. Pawn White is awake, and Pawn Black is asleep.
Pawn White is thriving, as Pawn Black is resting.
Pawn White is walking around the dark and cold roads of the night.
They kept wandering around as they see a dark figure. The dark figure stared at them and walked to them slowly.
Then the figure said,
"Young cookie.. Why are you wandering around the roads at midnight? Such danger comes near..Here.. Have a potion, you seem lost. Whenever you wander around the midnight, I will appear. If you do this for 5 nights straight.. I will poison you and your twin."
The figure dissapeared after that..
Pawn White seemed to love the random potion, but they were overthinking, what poison was it talking about? But..
Pawn White really didn't care and drank the potion! They got 2x bigger than their normal size. Pawn White wanted to tell Pawn Black but couldn't wake them up. So Pawn White just put the potion into the sack and slept for the whole night..
Not knowing the figure went to check on the twins, if they were truly asleep. Because if they weren't..
Nobody knows.
The last of 4 nights, the figure only left purple dust. The dust will only get darker and darker, only to sustain a warning.
The end of chapter 9

No ideas left so have this, very short. but yes havethis
ATLEAST AN UPDATE 😭😭.
No ideas recently. So uh.. Yah.
Anyway, Goodbye. Have a good day/night/afternoon/noon.
I will see you once i update this again!
289 wordzz